1. Clat's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

Fluids, creative cancer, evolution of feet

2. Aida's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

chronenberg was 80s at the end of the 60s. far out

3. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

Mighty weird, even on Cronenbergian scale. It’s supposed to be comedy, and surely the perverted foot massages are exactly that, but I don’t think I laughed at any point nor did I feel I was meant to laugh. The voice-over from “Stereo” makes a comeback (did he again have a loud camera?), but I’m quite happy that Cronenberg gave it up in his later pictures. The tumours are quite intriguing.

4. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

5. film_lies101's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

This is essentially 'Stereo' in color and the faults that film had, continue here. Location/cinematography is still outstanding though

6. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

But why is she licking her glasses?

7. dave gunn's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

Certainly weird and with an incredibly interesting plot, but an extremely poor execution. With no dialog and only vague, meandering narration, the context that this bizarre story takes place in would be unbeknownst to you had you not read the synopsis first. Interesting, but boring at the same time.

8. João Eça's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

One the most original sound designs I've listened to in a film!

9. Knut Morte's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

Yup, you gotta do it yourself when you start, and damn wipe that white milky substance off your lips please!

10. ghsdtgsdhgsdasghd's rating of the film Crimes of the Future

Como alguém escreveu uma vez sobre isto: "é mais interessante ler a sinopse do que ver o filme" ou "é possível ser interessante e aborrecido ao mesmo tempo". Mais uma hora desperdiçada.