1. Richard Tines's rating of the film Criminal

The jailbait/voyeurism theme was titillating and interesting, back when I was a teenager myself, but now, (despite some nifty dada touches), knowing a little of her history, the video is kinda ookie to watch... Props for introducing Apple's blue eyed bluesy voice to the masses, but not totally indicative of the terrific songwriter/artist she would become...

2. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Criminal

3.5 stars. The only music video to leave me feeling guilty for having watched it; which is a nasty little triumph since it contains very little which is explicit or exploitative.

3. Videograms's rating of the film Criminal

Groundbreaking, hearing Romanek talk about the tiny light they attached to the top of the camera lens is also real good. It took some incredible technique to make this such a classic.

4. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Criminal

my favourite things from the 90's include twin peaks, björk's post, and this music video

5. Eric Lachance's rating of the film Criminal

Gave me a boner when I was 9.

6. NE1's rating of the film Criminal

The one & only music video that achieves a sultriness tantamount to her sexual threnody.

7. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Criminal

The red-eye effect was something to be further hinted at in the festival premeire of "One Hour Photo" but eventually cut from the general release.

8. Berjuan's rating of the film Criminal

This song was only the tip of the iceberg.

9. EleanorAlys's rating of the film Criminal

My favourite music video of all time!