1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Crimson Peak

2. Naomi Vargas's rating of the film Crimson Peak

3. armyofbirds's rating of the film Crimson Peak

I could enjoy it as campy fun, but that didn't seem to be Del Toros intention.

4. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Crimson Peak

5. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Crimson Peak

how sad this movie is made with a style like other cheap horror. I'm really sorry to waste my time and my money watching this movie in the theather.

6. Madeleine Davis's rating of the film Crimson Peak

see he did this so well!! what happened with shape of water??

7. F/K's rating of the film Crimson Peak

A very beautiful looking film with stylish production design and at the same time feels like a fun roller coaster ride, it's just unfortunate that it's very light on plot and characters

8. Boyuan123's rating of the film Crimson Peak

9. bitterMoo's rating of the film Crimson Peak

10. Adam GR's rating of the film Crimson Peak

I like it, but it's much more gothic than it is terrifying. An awkward, sad tale. Good cast.

11. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Crimson Peak

12. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film Crimson Peak

yellow light a little silly butcher's knife on red terrain

13. runfromfire's rating of the film Crimson Peak

Cinematically beautiful. Narratively flat.

14. Inês Moreira Santos's rating of the film Crimson Peak

15. nadnab's rating of the film Crimson Peak

16. vordven's rating of the film Crimson Peak

17. kopfkompass's rating of the film Crimson Peak

A creepy and all rotten version of Downton Abbey.

18. Gia de Almeida's rating of the film Crimson Peak

I re-watched this last night and liked it substantially more than I did the first time around. Yesterday it downed on me what an amazingly complex, well constructed and well rounded character Lucille is. A villain not just for the sake of it, with a good back-story and reasons. Plus the cinematography, sets, costumes are beautiful to look at, a feast for the eyes. In love.

19. Ethan's rating of the film Crimson Peak

This is a brilliant and beautiful horror film that will haunt you long after you watch this. The acting is pitch perfect and so is the pacing. Del Toro is truly a master of horror and deserves to be doing a lot more movies.

20. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Crimson Peak

Del Toro is a master of using the horror genre as a larger metaphor, but in Crimson's Peak's case, the story holds its meaning and plot mechanizations too close to its hand. It fails at emotion in anything but its lush visuals, since its telling isn't gripping, nor is it anything but a bland gothic-romantic melodrama, lacking wit and even surprise. Even its motifs lack creative bite in Del Toro's weakest.

21. Maia's rating of the film Crimson Peak

I really wish the movie was as good as the sets and costumes.

22. pluviosity's rating of the film Crimson Peak

It's a slash horror-period drama flick, that much I know. It really was lagged, particularly with the sadly predictable plot; however the weird thing is, I really think it might work if it was a tv series.

23. R's rating of the film Crimson Peak

gotta respect GDT for using a 10+ year old academy award nomination to fool people into thinking he's a genius.

24. Robert H. Stevens's rating of the film Crimson Peak

The attention to detail in the design alone makes up for the so-so story. Jessica Chastain steals the show as usual.