1. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Crows Zero

2. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Crows Zero

This film is very confusing in a way that's a problem. I hoped the action would be awesome enough that would make making sense a low priority. It was not the case. It has a neat look though; I was reminded, actually, of the new (or, "new") Battlestar Galactica. The desaturated colors especially. But I never got a sense of flow. It never built on itself to something more than images one after the other.

3. Luis Pires's rating of the film Crows Zero

THIS should have an all female remake.

4. fardian's rating of the film Crows Zero

5. hirzi_chandani's rating of the film Crows Zero

Ouyyyyyyeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Rian Fajartama's rating of the film Crows Zero

7. Ostermyers's rating of the film Crows Zero

8. Sean's rating of the film Crows Zero

Miike is becoming one of my favourite Asian directors. Through out his whole career he has gone from crazy horror films to family friendly to straight up gang warfare flicks. Crows Zero is a pretty cool film with a great soundtrack, the fights are pretty crazy and so is the hair styles. This is a movie I'd probably watch again for sure.

9. Risya's rating of the film Crows Zero

My rate: 70% - This is definitely a guy's film of brawl fight and showy manhood and friendship with a dash of humour. The story isn't actually much and with some unexplored deserted characters but it still manages to hook you up. I can hardly criticize this film as the intentions of it isn't for a serious view. Needless to say, there's a lot of posing and 'mean' looks to be admired. :p