1. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

2. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

I want more movies like this one

3. Andrei Herea's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

The poetics of existence are subtly showcased through the life of this singular "case",Claudiu Crulic.A spectacular,yet imperfect animation that manages through its Kafkaesque atmosphere and sincere tonality conjured throughout the film to instill a new-found sense of appreciation for life and the moment at hand.Yet I feel the film suffers from an incohesive rhythm in certain sections and a misplaced focus in others.

4. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

A pesar de tener una dramatización en animación, "Crulic" no deja de ser desgarrador por su contenido y la crudeza de los sucesos. La construcción del filme desde un flashback es la forma efectiva para fraternalizar con un individuo promedio. Dentro de sus escases, el personaje principal proyecta un temple que conmueve. La degración física como espiritual (esas evocaciones alucinatorias) recuerdan a "Hunger".

5. nematomaranka's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

This film is powerful because it's awkward. You don’t take a person like Crulic (with all his regular photos and regular clothes and regular life story) and show him in such a positive and humane manner. You have at least to make him read Dostojevskij and have some particularly interesting thoughts or make him an illegitimate son of a king or a great poet. otherwise how could Crulic manage to starve to death?

6. Danka Gegotek's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

7. Dorin Moldoveanu's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

maybe I paid attention and everything, but I have the feeling I understood the film, and disregard other comments as malicious if they say the storytelling is messy. well, the real one is even messier hence the way Anca Damian chose to say it. my real troubled question is why spoken in Romanian and English and not Polish?! big up for animation, story&subject, voice&direction, documentation, feeling&creativity!

8. Ciprian Ailenei's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

Kudos for the techniques behind the animation and for the social message. The minus goes to the plot progression as it could have been done better.

9. MarcusArcus's rating of the film Crulic: The Path to Beyond

I was surprised of the inferior quality of this move.Sure,Ivanov is spot-on to voice Crulic and the animation part is quite impressive,but it starts off messy,it ends up being utterly incoherent and actually meaningless.