1. epiphany_moment2000's rating of the film Cry-Baby

The "please mr. jailer" number was really dope.

2. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Cry-Baby

a three star movie. four for giving traci lords her best role and inspiring a generation of trashy biker bitches.

3. xer vokun's rating of the film Cry-Baby

Can be fun and can be corny for me it was a mixture of both.

4. Jason's rating of the film Cry-Baby

The discovery as a boy of the VHS cassette of CRY-BABY in the collection of the young snot-nosed daughter of a family in whose house I was a bored visitor w/ time on his hands, and the exceedingly low expectations I had regarding this cassette w/ the nauseatingly pretty Johnny Depp on the cover, led me to the revelatory discovery of John Waters. In such ways are young lives shaped and profitably modified.

5. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Cry-Baby

6. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Cry-Baby

"Oh well Waters used to be so subversive and look now how mainstream he is". i actually find it more exciting to dynamite Hollywood from inside with a larger audience and still be able to be oneself. This one is brillant, quite political, and still fun and way over the top. The scene where they shop for orphans ! The Jail bit ! Highly influencial.

7. caitlin.f's rating of the film Cry-Baby

8. Alex Pintică's rating of the film Cry-Baby

9. hamsa's rating of the film Cry-Baby

10. apriccot's rating of the film Cry-Baby

11. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Cry-Baby

6.2/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2xn

12. HALLENSLEBEN's rating of the film Cry-Baby

Un joyeux mélange de n'importe quoi

13. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film Cry-Baby

cry baby embodies the rockabilly, small town 50's americana aesthetic we all wish we lived in

14. Cybunny's rating of the film Cry-Baby

Less of a flop because of Johnny Depp.

15. Лиич's rating of the film Cry-Baby

Always promoting the best values with a plethora of interesting characters. This movie is like a pop song with depth and an incredible message. Love you forever mister Waters <3

16. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Cry-Baby

Waters' camp pairs well with a delectably young Johnny Depp.

17. camille's rating of the film Cry-Baby

18. James Mackin's rating of the film Cry-Baby

Ever wanted to see a young Johnny Depp basically play Elvis? Well here you go, it's Hairspray in the 50s.

19. Leroy Martin's rating of the film Cry-Baby

this is as weird and camp as you'd expect from a 90's waters flick. if i had a child i would want them to grow up watching cry-baby - a fun movie that celebrates the messy and pokes fun at the normal

20. nikolasminas's rating of the film Cry-Baby

21. chazell's rating of the film Cry-Baby

don't we all want a leather jacket

22. Karina O.'s rating of the film Cry-Baby