1. kubrickhallway's rating of the film Cry Danger

Daytime noir? Richard Erdman shines here, and Parrish keeps it short and sweet. A great, compact flick that I like more each time I see it.

2. Dave's rating of the film Cry Danger

Dick Powell is as good as always, but as noted by others below, there are some strange characters that don't always seem to fit. 3/5 for me.

3. MarcH's rating of the film Cry Danger

Dick Powell's marriage to Joan Blondell paid off...because he learned to deliver his lines like a cynical, wisecracking chorus girl. He is fast becoming my favorite noir tough guy.

4. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Cry Danger

Hard-boiled right down to its bones. "Cry Danger" doesn't quite make the grade a a great film but it is a really fun hard-boiled melodrama with snappy hard-boiled dialog. The wry off-hand wit of the often terse dialog and the brisk pacing propel the story through the film's hour and twenty minute running time without much chance for the audience's interest to lag.

5. Pulpwino's rating of the film Cry Danger

That pic is from 'The Mob' and not 'Cry Danger'.

6. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Cry Danger

***1/2 Rather obscure Film Noir with a great Russian roulette scene. Strange locations such as Dick Powell's trailer and strange characters such as the kleptomaniac Jean Porter and the alcoholic Richard Erdman. Recommended.