1. Louis Robert's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Un film light mais tellement humain. On suit un groupe plutôt éclectique qui sont en pèlerinage, mais chacun à leur façon. Tout semble tellement naturel comme si on vivait l'aventure avec eux. 4,5 juste pour dire que c'est pas un 5

2. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

3. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Easy and likeable and just enough appealing.

4. Zac Weber's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

The journey is at times very funny, occasionally odd, and almost always fascinating. Michael Cera and Gaby Hoffman give the film a sense of wonder, albeit in very different ways.

5. andretz's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

6. agustinsaba's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

7. ‏ㅤ's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Michael Cera gives me the creeps.

8. Diego Ravazzolo's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

A nice drama with an interesting overturn.

9. kakaok's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

deep&funny gem. the sea bathing scene is uber awesome and it should end the movie. nevertheless it is a gem

10. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

1.it was watchable. 2. it was unpleasant to watch.

11. Cesar Carlevarino's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Michael Cera me saca de quicio en esta pelicula.

12. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

superbe récit de voyage articulé autour des incompatibilités de caractère de deux êtres diamétralement opposées. Drôle, touchant, épeurant - un cinéma qui me rejoint.

13. Jack Ea's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

14. Jesse Furgurson's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Any movie in which Michael Cera uses the term "phenomenology," however fatuously, is alright by me. Especially if that movie also leaves one wondering if the protagonist ever got around to wiping his ass.

15. Diniella's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

I think this movie is incredibly deep but in a light kind of way and I decided that I had sort of fallen in love with Crystal Hairy, uh no sorry i mean Fairy...

16. dacanesrock's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Simply uninteresting to me.

17. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Mixes perfectly humor, drama, and adventure, in a believable portrait about a wandering, lost soul. Review and Rating: http://alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.com/2013/09/crystal-fairy-2013.html

18. Sunny Leerasa's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Whimsical and compelling. Although, I wish they didn't try to make sense out of Crystal Fairy's character--she needed no explanation. Gabby Hoffman had immeasurable depth in her body language and had a whole other story in the look in her eyes.

19. Ally's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Something about this makes me question whether or not Cera is as much of an awkward asshole as he was in this film. If not, he's a better actor than I previously presumed.

20. Till Kadritzke's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Perfectly acted, almost naturalist drug film which is an achievement in itself. It would have been so easy to ridicule these characters, as difficult as not to do that. Strong piece of cinema that deserves more attention.

21. billy c.'s rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Not a particularly amazing film, but not necessarily a bad film either. It had a relatable story with some fleshed-out and engaging characters. I prefer a bit more visual language over the naturalistic handheld style. Overall, though, I was surprised about how much I connected and enjoyed this picture.

22. Rocky Pajarito's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

This is a special little film! Though its premise is simple, its characters are full and completely engaging throughout. With simple yet incredibly lively filmmaking, Sebastián Silva lets his characters come to life with ease, also thanks to strong performances from himself, his brothers, and especially Michael Cera and Gaby Hoffmann. They expertly cover extreme yet well realized clashing personalities with heart..

23. salemsharp's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

Such a great film! One of my favourites this year by a long stretch. I don't usually want to rewatch films after I've seen them, but this one was just so great. Gabby Hoffman is amazing. The entire cast is perfectly suited, I liked the Silva brothers so much. Do yourself a favor and see Crystal Fairy.

24. micah van hove's rating of the film Crystal Fairy & the Magical Cactus and 2012

I really loved this movie. It was fresh. Cera kills it (in a good way).