1. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Cube

These 'Cube' movies make me think of Jean-Paul Sartre. Of course. No exit. This is a movie that uses real math, and that means prime numbers. It's a puzzle movie in trying to figure out how not to die a horrible death, and get out. It might be the best of the trilogy because it's original. Also, it has David Hewlitt who was so good in Stargate: Atlantis.

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Cube

If I was trapped in a giant cube with tons of booby traps everywhere I would probably just find the coziest corner and fall asleep.

3. luís debonoir's rating of the film Cube

4. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Cube

This movie ranks up there with the best of those types of films where characters are stuck in a world they have to figure out and then escape from. It is literally like Stanley Kubrick stylistics, "The Maze Runner" and "Brake" all had a lovechild and this is what came out. Personally, I think it's a brilliant idea and incorporating complex math made it all the more smart. The acting, visuals and story are all solid.

5. abyantama's rating of the film Cube

6. Trunfos's rating of the film Cube

7. ionosonde's rating of the film Cube

the setting is through-the-roof cool, but the dialogue is oftentimes terrible enough that it detracts from everything else. still, wow! what a great idea.

8. ijol's rating of the film Cube

I couldn't sleep that night and a local tv channel showed this film. It was surreal and psychologically challenging. My kind of film for sure.

9. Tatami's rating of the film Cube

Interesting philosophical film that had a lot of a potential but is brought down by the awful acting.

10. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Cube

One my favorite spookies. Real to the core of what's really scary in this world; unpredictability of our future, losing your sanity, maths.

11. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Cube

The lack of gore kills feels more like a budgetary concern than an aesthetic one, but it works for focusing the narrative on the characters as they introduce, redeem and deteriorate. An ending that I found to be slightly too pointlessly mean spirited is the only thing keeping this from a fav.

12. James Mackin's rating of the film Cube

This is a really good Canadian horror film, with well cast actors, and a fantastically interesting situation. You wake up in a complex of differently coloured cubes, a door on all 6 walls in every cube in the complex. Some rooms are safe, some are booby trapped.

13. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Cube

Psychodynamic alter-egos alive.

14. josh scam's rating of the film Cube

Best B-film of all time. One of Canada's best mainstream entertainment movies.

15. JoaoM's rating of the film Cube

The guiltiest of the pleasures.

16. ikkini's rating of the film Cube

Une bonne idée ne fait malheureusement pas un film...

17. camille's rating of the film Cube

18. Log Lady's rating of the film Cube

Definitely an interesting and quirky idea, but the end result needed more polishing, since now it seems very one-dimensional. The acting is poor, like others have noted. I mean, you don't need a big budget to get good actors, who don't behave like they're in a bad B-movie (I'm looking at the one guy in particular).

19. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Cube

20. f-nanda's rating of the film Cube

I don't know why I keep doing this to myself. I think, in some way, I like to watch bad movies. About the actors, the cop guy... DIE YOU FUCKED. The character who sucked the least was the old guy and you know what happens to him...

21. kzrmgm's rating of the film Cube

22. yasdnil's rating of the film Cube

Cube began strongly, full of several twists and turns that kept me holding my breath. However, the apparent line between "thriller" and "mathematical game" was eventually crossed, tensions flared, and everything flatlined by the end.

23. Arf's rating of the film Cube

<Non ho nulla per cui vivere la fuori> <Cosa c'è la fuori?> <La sconfinata stupidità umana>

24. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Cube