1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Cube

I like the original concept about an advanced surrealistic prison movie. It manage to be an intelligent film and has some logic to it's extreme death traps, but some pigheaded whining characters ruin the film and film is a lot better when it let the characters co-operate to try get out of the cubic maze. The ending may also disappoint some people as it doesn't give all the answers.

2. Lola Finch's rating of the film Cube

Took me the whole movie to realise I knew the main girl from Star Trek

3. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Cube

good plot but very very poorly executed

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Cube

49/100 (Fikir ilginç olabilir. Ancak vasat yönetmenliğin, korkunç efektlerin, bi kaç mantık hatası ve en önemlisi izleyenin bile utanacağı oyunculuklar ile kesinlikle bu puanların filmi değil. Çok amatör. Merak duygusu üst düzeyde, konu akıyor doğru ama bunun için ilahlaştırmanın bir manası yok. )

5. Vladimir's rating of the film Cube

For 14-15 year old me, this was the shit. I love the memory of it so much that I am afraid to watch it again. Let's leave it at 5 stars :)

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Cube

Curieux, habile et retors... www.cinefiches.com

7. Joel's rating of the film Cube

Delightfully low budget in a way that forces the filmmakers to rely on the strength of the concept alone. The limited locations makes the characters sense of isolation the viewers as well. Tightly unfolding and thoughtfully wrought. It’s ability to double as a philosophical parable for life in society or in some fatalistic spiritual reality expands it’s ideas beyond the film itself.

8. Samantha Kate's rating of the film Cube

There’s a good movie in here somewhere, it’s just buried under terrible acting and terrible writing.

9. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Cube

These 'Cube' movies make me think of Jean-Paul Sartre. Of course. No exit. This is a movie that uses real math, and that means prime numbers. It's a puzzle movie in trying to figure out how not to die a horrible death, and get out. It might be the best of the trilogy because it's original. Also, it has David Hewlitt who was so good in Stargate: Atlantis.

10. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Cube

If I was trapped in a giant cube with tons of booby traps everywhere I would probably just find the coziest corner and fall asleep.

11. luís debonoir's rating of the film Cube

12. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Cube

This movie ranks up there with the best of those types of films where characters are stuck in a world they have to figure out and then escape from. It is literally like Stanley Kubrick stylistics, "The Maze Runner" and "Brake" all had a lovechild and this is what came out. Personally, I think it's a brilliant idea and incorporating complex math made it all the more smart. The acting, visuals and story are all solid.

13. abyantama's rating of the film Cube

14. Trunfos's rating of the film Cube

15. ionosonde's rating of the film Cube

the setting is through-the-roof cool, but the dialogue is oftentimes terrible enough that it detracts from everything else. still, wow! what a great idea.

16. ijol's rating of the film Cube

I couldn't sleep that night and a local tv channel showed this film. It was surreal and psychologically challenging. My kind of film for sure.

17. Tatami's rating of the film Cube

Interesting philosophical film that had a lot of a potential but is brought down by the awful acting.

18. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Cube

One my favorite spookies. Real to the core of what's really scary in this world; unpredictability of our future, losing your sanity, maths.

19. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Cube

The lack of gore kills feels more like a budgetary concern than an aesthetic one, but it works for focusing the narrative on the characters as they introduce, redeem and deteriorate. An ending that I found to be slightly too pointlessly mean spirited is the only thing keeping this from a fav.

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Cube

This is a really good Canadian horror film, with well cast actors, and a fantastically interesting situation. You wake up in a complex of differently coloured cubes, a door on all 6 walls in every cube in the complex. Some rooms are safe, some are booby trapped.

21. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Cube

Psychodynamic alter-egos alive.

22. josh scam's rating of the film Cube

Best B-film of all time. One of Canada's best mainstream entertainment movies.

23. JoaoM's rating of the film Cube

The guiltiest of the pleasures.

24. ikkini's rating of the film Cube

Une bonne idée ne fait malheureusement pas un film...

← Previous 1 3 4