1. bachbom's rating of the film Cure

"People like to think a crime has some meaning. But most of them don't." / mọi người nghĩ rằng tội ác đều có lý do của nó. / nhưng người ta vẫn giết nhau mà chẳng cần lý do.

2. Ash's rating of the film Cure

A unique and solid thriller.

3. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Cure

4. lina maj's rating of the film Cure

Oh, I had high hopes for this one, but it was so lukewarm. It flowed nicely, but the horror/thriller part was a bit laughable. Yet, I immensely enjoyed every dialogue scene with Mamiya-san in it!! Who? What?

5. jonijtr's rating of the film Cure

the most scariest supernatural power is in inside all of us, perfectly crafted repetitions and powerful evaluation of psychological hysteria in Tokyo suburbia, Kiyoshi already cemented himself as the master of craft from this film

6. Bernardo Diniz's rating of the film Cure

7. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Cure

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Cure

Oeuvre envoûtante dans sa thématique, d'un cinéaste à suivre de toute urgence.. www.cinefiches.com

9. Henri de Corinth's rating of the film Cure

Rewatched on a whim. Still KK's best, I think. A murder mystery that questions the ideas of motive, ethics, identity, even consciousness (and by extension, reality) itself. Once those are gone, we're gone.

10. ermete polpette's rating of the film Cure

11. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Cure

12. yuriwalker's rating of the film Cure

Definitely one of the most terrifying film that I've ever seen. The mood and the atmosphere, oh man, I can talk about it for the rest of my life.

13. Miggy Angel's rating of the film Cure

14. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Cure

As far as serial killers stories go, "Cure" has a good, if not an entirely memorable premise. What makes it rise above as a(nother Kurosawa) masterpiece is how the director unnervingly sets his camera and actors. Kôji Yakusho and Masato Hagiwara are mesmerising. I instantly and instinctively replayed most of the long takes in confusion and awe.

15. mlstrx's rating of the film Cure

overwhelming. that last shot....... aaahh fuck just so incredible

16. noice's rating of the film Cure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjq_iNTFNYM *monkey covering eyes emoji*

17. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Cure

Surprisingly compelling, despite the fact the narrative (literally) derails for effect... but the wreckage is as fascinating as the ride you've been on since the beginning. It went places I wasn't expecting it to go, and it's all the better for it.

18. ikkini's rating of the film Cure

19. Renton47's rating of the film Cure

I must admit that during the second half of this there was a difficult struggle between my consciousness and the void of sleep, which perhaps renders my rating superfluous. But my inability to stay in the world of the living gave this film's hypnotic mode a certain poignancy, and I was feeling pulled in both directions towards a preternatural way of being.

20. ryan birch's rating of the film Cure

I found this seriously unsettling by the end.

21. unearthly_red's rating of the film Cure

ahh this was so well structured!

22. crnstsc's rating of the film Cure

23. Sacred White Noise's rating of the film Cure

I could watch this film once a week, every week for the rest of my life.

24. neurokot's rating of the film Cure