1. Sara Gaspar's rating of the film Curfew

2. zonicyouth's rating of the film Curfew

3. lepetitjermey's rating of the film Curfew

4. chazell's rating of the film Curfew

5. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Curfew

The Oscar-winning short film really is Oscar-worthy. Its vicious bittersweet tone goes from suicidal to hopeful in 19 minutes. One of the best shorts I've seen in a long time! It is powerfully affirmative and it is sure of what it is. On the other hand, its feature-length update was a bad idea in judgement which can show just how there are stories that were always meant to be that size.

6. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Curfew

Alas, Curfew became a full length movie: Before I Disappear. As it often happens, more (longer) is not better. Size, or rather length, does matter.

7. robin's rating of the film Curfew

Simple and warm, with a nod to Buffalo '66

8. Rafael Ramz III's rating of the film Curfew

9. .'s rating of the film Curfew

The midpoint is very strong that change the direction of the film - the girl's dance sequence is godamn awesome. Somehow, I see myself in this film. Very similar. I'm currently in this situation. The baby girl saved a entire life. That happened to me once. I gave it one more star. I love this film.

10. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Curfew

i hope the longer version won't dissapoint me. nice work christensen

11. yuriwalker's rating of the film Curfew

Mein Führer, I can walk! #salahtempat

12. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Curfew

13. jenifferp's rating of the film Curfew

Amei! Virou um dos meus preferidos.

14. Swayze's rating of the film Curfew

Heart wrenching without over doing it. One of the best films I've seen this year! It just shows how much you can do with a short film. I expect big things from the two leads and the writer/director Shawn Christensen! Beautiful screenplay, amazing lighting, great choices of shots/camera moves, and very honest acting. :D

15. patchwork's rating of the film Curfew

vedibile, ma francamente niente di che, con carinerie e cliché indie che si sprecano. ed è ora di finirla con la metafora del bowling come scuola di vita

16. yulsi's rating of the film Curfew

Cannot stop myself! Re-watching Sophia's dance in the bowling alley again, again, and again, again... and again-

17. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film Curfew

A suicidal man gets a new lease on life when a call from his estranged sister to come help babysit his precocious 9 year old niece changes everything. Sounds treacly on paper, but it's anything but. It's a warm, witty, and ultimately moving look at the strength of the ties that bind. A 2012 Oscar nominee for Best Live Action Short.