1. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Cursed

Wes Craven's attempt here was a little bit offbeat, with a supernatural creature entering the human concept that doesn't even show itself in the protagonists until close to the end. It's PG-13 and for good reason, showing next to nothing gore-wise (except the aftermath of a decapitated Joshua Jackson head), and I feel like the film just tries too hard to handle material in a serious way when it just isn't at all.

2. Poor Margo's rating of the film Cursed

3. Rocco's rating of the film Cursed

Watching this, one gets a strange feeling that it might have worked much better if they had produced it ten or fifteen years earlier. The slickness and cgi do this film no favors. Still, Christina Ricci is always watchable.

4. Joks's rating of the film Cursed

Craven is dead, but this film is unforgivably bad. Williamson and Craven were trying to apply old rules to a new game. This type of po-mo reflexive horror was extremely dated in 2005 when it finally arrived, and time has not been kind to it. There is not a damn thing they did with this genre that wasn't done a whole lot better by John Landis back in the early 80's.

5. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Cursed

"I'm not gonna kill her. I promise. I'm just gonna rip her to shreds and let her choke on her own blood. And then maybe I'll eat her" - three stooges horror

6. Scorpio Velvet's rating of the film Cursed

The only best parts about this film were the werewolf dog, Judy Geer's transformation and her flipping off. (lol) Yet another unremarkable werewolf thriller, Craven must do better than this (next to SCREAM).

7. Tigrão's rating of the film Cursed

The end is cool but the rest is a bit, well, you know, already-seen. But I just can't help but liking Jesse Eisenberg.

8. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Cursed

for me it was a very funny werewolf movie with some nice transformations... but the end was damn cheesy..!