1. FISCHER's rating of the film Curses

Cela nous laisse parfaitement indifférent !

2. Eric Rucker's rating of the film Curses

Great choice by Roomate to ask Jodie to work her magic and spin her fun funness for them, and great choices by Jodie to borrow rhapsodic Gene and Cyd and some Bob Thompson shape/color mojo. Fun, but not a patch on Jodie's independent work.

3. Kwaii Bell's rating of the film Curses

CURSES is an enlightened and fun reimagining of two souls dancing in tandem. The swirling colors and high contrast color relationships working alongside the two characters loving movements only accentuate the beauty of the dance sequence, which alone is breathtaking. The Intro & Outro scenes outside of the dance number are showing of great attention detail and great care. A must watch for all! Warmly, Kwaii Bell

4. Feng Ling's rating of the film Curses

so it's about love... at first I thought it's an creative answer to the question who farted. let's never be creative again

5. tsamaroden's rating of the film Curses

6. Nan Bauer's rating of the film Curses

Pretty, light, fun in the best possible way. This made me happy.

7. BUSTER TIERNEY's rating of the film Curses

Évidemment sympathique et plutôt bien fait, mais vraiment pas très original... ni dans les techniques utilisées, ni dans l'esthétique obtenue... Toutes ces couleurs contrastées me changent du placide contraste du panda !

8. Harrywolf Krstl's rating of the film Curses

9. Massimo's rating of the film Curses

it happens.. when I close my eyes I can see dancing colors.

10. David R Williams's rating of the film Curses

A wonderfully trippy little film.

11. muse_x's rating of the film Curses

"Groovy party, Marsha."

12. mciszczon's rating of the film Curses

Honestly, I would give at least 4 stars (or maybe even 5) for the visuals only. They are really nice, liked them a lot. But the music is not my kind at all and since it's there, it should be taken into account.

13. Diderot's rating of the film Curses

I was on board until the shadow dancers, but it's pretty.

14. Jennifer Weeks's rating of the film Curses

Not sure how the director managed to create more beautiful motion sequences with flat paper than I'd ever be able to produce with my actual human body, but kudos to her. A very impressive work.

15. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Curses

There's something equal parts beautiful and terrifying about that dance sequence at the end: the passion of human connection always on the cusp of dissolving into the overwhelming beauty of the world.

16. runfromfire's rating of the film Curses

Interesting even if it wasn't exactly mind-blowing. Didn't dig the song at all though.

17. mpho3's rating of the film Curses

Fabulous work though I feel like a cad for liking the song more than the animation. The video works though, retro forward as it is. The progression to the Singing in the Rain sequence is masterfully done as is the dance sequence itself. 3.5 stars

18. captainfez's rating of the film Curses

Dull music with marbled-paper accompaniment.

19. Aube James's rating of the film Curses

Colorful music videos from Sesame Street are way cooler and clearer in my book.

20. Brian Gutierrez's rating of the film Curses

21. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Curses

The music was OK. The first half of the animation is abysmal. No artistry whatsoever. No visual structure or pattern. Just a random, seizure-inducing vomit of color. The rotoscope of Singing in the Rain was the only thing visually interesting, and that was ruined by the pointless kindergarten art project on top of it.

22. Bandeira's rating of the film Curses

looks like a pretty experiment made by a 12-year-old for art class

23. Daunay's rating of the film Curses

Chiant mais super bien monté

24. Ekaterina Chernyaeva's rating of the film Curses

A visually pleasant, audibly pleasant dance of ice-cream with jam.