1. Rocco's rating of the film Curtains

I don't know what the fuck is wrong with everyone but this is one of the finest slashers I've ever seen. I avoided it for so long due to people telling me how "stilted" it was, but honestly, the plot provides much more narrative and thematic meat than the typical slice and dice horror flick. Though somewhat lacking in set pieces, Curtains is an exquisite and unique little slasher with a decidedly feminist bent.

2. rllr's rating of the film Curtains

3 stars for the ice skating scene though.

3. Diego Carrera's rating of the film Curtains

I lived enough to watch a bergmanian slasher.

4. film_lies101's rating of the film Curtains

Subtly self-referential and slyly meta before it became all the fucking rage

5. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Curtains

Uneven slasher that never catches a good stride. The characterizations are flat making the girls interchangeable and the slasher scenes feel more awkward than suspenseful. The long chase climax is decent, yet it's at the 70 minute mark, so you won't really care. Curtains has no good surprises or even unique ideas. Therefore, we have here a generic slasher that oddly is even dull for its type. Scary mask, though.

6. romaz's rating of the film Curtains

1 1/2 - There's a feel that a much better movie could erupt from the premise, the opening scene is great, but the movie has an identity crisis not knowing if it wants to be a nightmarish thriller or a by-the-numbers slasher flick.

7. Fırat Ataç's rating of the film Curtains

8. Justerodeusintherain's rating of the film Curtains

Some parts of the film were laughable due to oldness of film and some of the lame in pain noises. But in general a good story keeps you interested because it becomes a sort of murder mystery. mask was scary and some great scenes with the scary mask lady in.

9. Jason Callen's rating of the film Curtains

You'd be wise not to piss off the aging actress.