1. FISCHER's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

Un hymne versifié à l'amour fou, dominé par une exceptionnelle prestation de Gérard Depardieu qui fut couronnée par un mérité prix d'interprétation à Cannes... www.cinefiches.com

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

3. Dr. Q's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

it's funny if your humor is as innocent as a child's one

4. v i k t o r's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

I realize Depardieu is a giant colossal joke these days, but when he was in his prime he was unbeatable. This story was made for him, and they put a lot of thought and care into this production. Strangely enough this was the same year he made 'Green Card' which is arguably the beginning of the long slow painful to watch decline.

6. HSBilly's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

Love + War + Poet + Large Nose = Tragedy

7. DanOffen's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

Enjoyable dialogue but occasionally televisiual and overlong.

8. Andréanne Andi Dion's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

I'm a mess everytime I watch this, such a tragic character!

9. Augustine's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

The last scene makes the entire movie worth your time.

10. Burcu's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

" You take everything... The laurel and the rose too! Go on, take them! But, in spite of you one thing goes with me now. And tonight, when I at last God behold my salute will sweep his blue threshold with something spotless, a diamond in the ash... which I take in spite of you and that's... My panache. "

11. RITA's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

The dialogues are so beautiful, they set the perfect pace to a duel or a declaration of love. Aesthetically speaking, this film was such a nice surprise and the scene in the balcony where the camera bounces up (balcony) and down (garden) in the middle of a darkness filled with beautiful and poetic love words left me breathless.

12. catch_33's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

If podcasts float your boat, check mine out where myself and some mates discuss "Cyrano de Bergerac" for our 50th episode: http://lastpictureshowpodcast.com/2012/04/28/episode-50-the-last-picture-show-podcast-celebrates/

13. Bianca's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

Ay, see how brave they fall, In their last journey downward from the bough, To rot within the clay; yet, lovely still, Hiding the horror of the last decay, With all the wayward grace of careless flight!

14. CJ Roy's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

An incredible performance by Gérard Depardieu in this tragic romance. Such excellent writing from the play makes scenes crackle and pop to life in ways rarely seen.

15. Roscoe's rating of the film Cyrano de Bergerac

Well, it's okay, I guess -- it just never quite takes off somehow, a resolutely earthbound production.