1. José Neves's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

In fact, this film belongs entirely to what one might call "Spike Lee universe" and not to his works devoid of personality, but as often happens with "excessive" filmmakers, this aspect plays against it because of the constant corroboration of identity signals towards the ridiculous end. His usual jukebox, especially the use of Brazilian songs with diegetic intention, it's just another step to the grave. A bad joint.

2. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

Spike Lee takes his critical aim to bear on a host of social, racial and class constructions in this film going nonstop from one to another in a film that is honestly a collective mess but is most certainly memorable to say the least as it's unlike anything I've seen; so 4 stars.

3. DisRegarding Henry's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

One of Spike Lee's best made films in a while, interesting mix of humor, horror, and social commentary, but an excessive running time, and a few weak performances distract from the overall experience. Certainly shows that Lee hasn't lost his edge or his willingness to experiment. Makes me interested to see what he does with Chi-raq.

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

I liked the setup but then it lost its way.

5. Taufiq Hariyadi's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

This was actually the second fantasy vampire movie I could enjoy in the recent years (3.5)

6. Polyglot's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

My new favorite 21st Century American vampire film.

7. João Eça's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

8. Luis Pires's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

The only good thing about this was the soundtrack.

9. msmichel's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

A return to form after the miscalculation of 'Old Boy' this finds Lee remaking 'Ganja & Hess' giving it a modern text and spiritual substance. Artistically a triumph that brings to mind Lee's previous work and stylistic flourishes. Performances are solid especially Zaraah Abrahams as Ganja. Also of note the fine camera work of Daniel Patterson, the score by Bruce Hornsby (!) and a fine song score by unsigned talent.

10. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

There’s a trashy approach mixed with religious connotations and a bourgeois posture, which are not completely repellent.

11. itstheresomewhere's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

my inexplicable affinity for spike lee films continues.

12. Marcus WP's rating of the film Da Sweet Blood of Jesus

http://www.cutprintfilm.com/reviews/da-sweet-blood-jesus/ I'd give it 2-1/2 stars if that means anything