1. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Maybe I don't get it cause I've never had two dads.

2. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Daddy's Home

3. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Daddy's Home

4. mt.fuji's rating of the film Daddy's Home

It's not a coincidence this film was made in Louisiana, far far away from Hollywood.

5. A.B. II: The Return's rating of the film Daddy's Home

I get that this is supposed to be a "mindless" comedy that's not meant to be taken too seriously. But, I feel this film uses that excuse to be lazy and un-creative. While it does produce a few chuckles here and there, it's mostly Ferrell and Wahlberg locked in their respective comedic shticks, trapped in a by-the-numbers plot and surrounded by one-joke characters. It's mostly inoffensive, but also easily forgettable.

6. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Se film aurait pu être un drame. J'ai bien heureux d'avoir rie beaucoup, merci

7. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Having watched this Ferrell/Wahlberg vehicle way after the fact, I can honestly say there's a lot going for it. It's tight, well paced, hits the right beats and, most importantly, it's funny. It doesn't break any ground, but as far as family comedies goes, it's one of the better made ones.

8. Ghostman's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Honestly, I laughed my ass off. Although it tried too hard to be like Step Brothers (it can't compete due to the PG-13 rating) and the ending was too soft in comparison with the brutal comedy of what came before, it was a good movie and there is an excellent comedic duo in Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. Also, can we just give Will Ferrell an Oscar already? The man is a genius.

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Disregarding a bizarre fertility clinic subplot that doesn't gel with the rest of the movie, and the fact that this is very likely the most televisual film I've ever seen, "Daddy's Home" proves a successful variation on a familiar Will Ferrel vehicle (see also: "Kicking and Screaming") in which his 'aw, shucks,' George W. Bush-esque persona is channelled into a neurotic suburban dad and modest laughter ensues.

10. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Daddy's Home

11. DarthVader's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Babaların yer yer gülümsetebilen rekabeti.

12. bryanvmh's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Hearing Hannibal saying, "He's one of the top five reproductive endocrinologists in the country" while he lazes on the couch was worth the whole movie.

13. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Fui al set, eliminan la escena que los vi filmar.

14. eariadne's rating of the film Daddy's Home

my mom was watching this and I kind of watched it with her accidentally?

15. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Daddy's Home

16. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Daddy's Home

17. Varun Saini's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Evolving relationships.. one time watch

18. Jake Davis's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Why do I waste my time watching shit films

19. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Daddy's Home

20. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Daddy's Home

oh how I love any Ferrell shit

21. Ashen's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Is it too late to unwatch this movie now?

22. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Daddy's Home

At a time when the marital success rate in America is less than a coin-flip, do we really want a film about two dads one step away from being classifiable as "deadbeat dads" pining for their kids' love and affection by way of materials? Just asking.

23. Emily O's rating of the film Daddy's Home

pretty mad i saw this immediately after meek;s cutoff. what's wrong with me