1. Ghostman's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Honestly, I laughed my ass off. Although it tried too hard to be like Step Brothers (it can't compete due to the PG-13 rating) and the ending was too soft in comparison with the brutal comedy of what came before, it was a good movie and there is an excellent comedic duo in Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg. Also, can we just give Will Ferrell an Oscar already? The man is a genius.

2. HKFanatic's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Disregarding a bizarre fertility clinic subplot that doesn't gel with the rest of the movie, and the fact that this is very likely the most televisual film I've ever seen, "Daddy's Home" proves a successful variation on a familiar Will Ferrel vehicle (see also: "Kicking and Screaming") in which his 'aw, shucks,' George W. Bush-esque persona is channelled into a neurotic suburban dad and modest laughter ensues.

3. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Daddy's Home

4. DarthVader's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Babaların yer yer gülümsetebilen rekabeti.

5. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Hearing Hannibal saying, "He's one of the top five reproductive endocrinologists in the country" while he lazes on the couch was worth the whole movie.

6. Eric Ortiz García's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Fui al set, eliminan la escena que los vi filmar.

7. eariadne's rating of the film Daddy's Home

my mom was watching this and I kind of watched it with her accidentally?

8. yigitpinarbasi's rating of the film Daddy's Home

9. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film Daddy's Home

10. Varun Saini's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Evolving relationships.. one time watch

11. Jake Davis's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Why do I waste my time watching shit films

12. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Daddy's Home

13. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Daddy's Home

oh how I love any Ferrell shit

14. Ashen's rating of the film Daddy's Home

Is it too late to unwatch this movie now?

15. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Daddy's Home

At a time when the marital success rate in America is less than a coin-flip, do we really want a film about two dads one step away from being classifiable as "deadbeat dads" pining for their kids' love and affection by way of materials? Just asking.

16. Emily O's rating of the film Daddy's Home

pretty mad i saw this immediately after meek;s cutoff. what's wrong with me