1. wiwitaek's rating of the film Daisies

What is there not to love?

2. Beatriz Félix's rating of the film Daisies

this is one of those pictures you watch and don't feel like any scene should be left out, loved every single one.

3. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Daisies

4. AwkwardZoneDefeated's rating of the film Daisies

What a gem. From it's cinematography to the actors - amazingly done. And probably even better high.

5. RyaCart91's rating of the film Daisies

Quintessential 60's Czech New-Wave. This is a must-see film for anyone who is a fan of artsy, anti-establishment productions. I personally find this film even more relevant in today's world. Living in the US, with a "leader" as despicable and vile as Donald Trump, many feel the need to ignore common decency and societal norms. If our own government does not follow these guidelines, why should we?

6. Iryna Kovalchuk's rating of the film Daisies

one of the most incredible experiences. the hidden metaphor of war and human immaturity that come close to each other, perfect graphics and color combinations exaggerate all of the senses. I have liked it cause it told me that I have the right to be immature, virgin, imperfect. I have the right to destroy things around me, but in the end, I will come back to my inner side.

7. ammar's rating of the film Daisies

8. Melikaisha's rating of the film Daisies

A feminine film full of symbols, extremely playful both visually and in terms of the subjects lightly brushed by the women’s dialogues. Loved it and would watch it again. I imagine it was still shocking at its time.

9. LeStalker's rating of the film Daisies

Réjouissant ! Il y a quelque chose du charme de la bourgeoisie en plus glouton. Deux femmes remontées comme des ressorts et une accumulation de sons, de couleurs, de scènes de repas, de personnages grotesques, de sentiments mélangés... On est un peu étourdi à la fin, le sourire aux lèvres.

10. macmartin70@yahoo.fr's rating of the film Daisies

Une espèce de chapi-chapo tchèque avec des filles (magnifiquement dingues) en vrai!

11. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Daisies

12. BOREALIZZZ's rating of the film Daisies

13. namsai k.'s rating of the film Daisies

14. Doe Deer's rating of the film Daisies

dadaist, rampant post-WW II hedonism turning me on? it's more likely than you think

15. arcondicionado's rating of the film Daisies

brilliant. everything about this is so delicious, perfectly chaotic.

16. Elena's rating of the film Daisies

17. sabrina's rating of the film Daisies

18. Maria Voronchuk's rating of the film Daisies

19. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Daisies

Cute women believe the world finds them endlessly fascinating. Hey, they do blackface, but it's cute. It's famous because it was banned. It is also thought to be a feminist film. Which is pretty sad, because these women are vapid and materialistic, and just waste a lot of time.

20. Fabiha's rating of the film Daisies

"We are young and life is long."

21. Walker's rating of the film Daisies

22. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Daisies

23. Jadis's rating of the film Daisies

24. Azul B.'s rating of the film Daisies

from now on i'll start keeping green apples on my bed and cut/eat food with scissors thank to these girls