1. Absentia's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

3. nona vanis's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

4. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

5. lesminho's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

6. camilla-folk's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Complètement incohérent sur la drogue (petite info : je ne me drogue pas) mais j'ai quand même apprécié le film surtout le jeu d'acteur de Dallas.

7. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

8. Diogo Moreira's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

I was very pissed at the beginning because all I was watching was a stupid, homophobic guy. Somehow the movie changes its own set up by the time Jared Leto appears, which plays the best character in the movie. Attention, this is really not a movie about AIDS, but more about the pharmaceutical industry and how the capitalism system alienates our lives by literally taking away what has the power to let us live.

9. lofisofi's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

i really liked McConaughey in this movie and i really liked the way this movie looked at Dallas, Texas, i have a weakness for movies set in different parts of Texas clearly, but otherwise i don't remember much about it and i think there is also a lot of erasure happening here and it ends up being a "straight man" savior movie for a very terrifying moment in American history

10. josh scam's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

11. anarresti's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Had no idea it was like this.

12. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Pretty standard cinematic storytelling, without really going deeper into the painful issue that is covered, especially in the case of Leto's character - I bet transgender people had a lot more problems in that time, especially in Texas. Leto's and McConaughey's excellent performances elevates it a bit higher then it should be.

13. raquel_ag's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

14. gaussian's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Matthew McConaughey is a Serious™ actor

15. bernardovazdecastro's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

When sometimes it's more important to be fair with history, to with cinema. Dallas Buyers Club it's something like that, when you realize the importance of history, the gestures and forget (and forgive) all the flawless.

16. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

17. Adam GR's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

I know why people liked it but I didn't. They should watch And the Band Played On. This is overwrought and doesn't really get to the heart of the matter for me. Good acting, but feigned gravitas.

18. Salma Dahab's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

19. tri ...'s rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

20. Paul Relf's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Great performances from McConaughey and Leto but its certainly not the classic it's touted as.

21. elMar81's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Cum laude. A masterpiece.

22. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

How can people hate on Jared Leto after this?

23. Hippie Anime Trash's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club

Great performance by Matthew but a boring movie overall

24. subtonal's rating of the film Dallas Buyers Club