1. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Damage

Bang goes the knighthood... A chilly walk down a familiar street. It has a certain elan but it's conventional stuff thematically, modelled here in the coldest marble and peopled with underdeveloped characters who are shunted around like chess pieces with the airiest of indifference. The world depicted seems more than a generation ago with a Britain now much changed, although banging your knighthood away has not...

2. N. C.'s rating of the film Damage

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Damage

Deux excellents comédiens perdus dans ce drame au scénario squelettique dont l'argument se situe entre "Au théâtre ce soir" et "9 semaines 1/2". Nullissime. www.cinefiches.com

4. anacecil's rating of the film Damage

Interesante, emociona, intriga. Un elenco excelente y una muy buena produccción

5. cansu m's rating of the film Damage

cheating+incest+jeremy irons=DNW

6. noice's rating of the film Damage

lmfao @52 mins in.. like no one on set was like 'yo maybe we should chill.....' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLzLqNkS_c

7. Balthaz21's rating of the film Damage

8. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Damage

9. Cherry's rating of the film Damage

This was so disappointing- I don't understand MUBI at times- this has a 3.2* average and so many better films are way down in the 2.5* range. I mean I guess it's all very subjective and I did think the beginning showed promise. Meh.

10. HAD!L's rating of the film Damage

3.5 an ultimate 90's film.

11. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Damage

12. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Damage

Tawdry and superficial, but honestly I rather enjoyed wallowing in this.

13. Shōten's rating of the film Damage

14. @jchristiaan's rating of the film Damage

Oh Juliette Binoche, je t'aime!

15. Chuck Vollers's rating of the film Damage

Hilarious. The big reveal towards the end of the picture (don't want to spoil anything) is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. It's still not enough to make up for the boredom of the rest of the picture though.

16. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Damage

Great directing and story-telling, amazing performances. And although this film is one of my top favourites because of Irons and Binoche's tragic love story, I really find myself amazed by Richardson's performance.

17. Andra's rating of the film Damage

damaged people are dangerous. they know they can survive.

18. NICOLE86's rating of the film Damage

Its not romantic in any way.The two main characters were selfish and I hated them while watching it and did not want them to have happiness. But isn't that the main underlying for some affairs Selfishness?

19. Después del invierno, invierno....'s rating of the film Damage

I think that Louis Malle prefectly encapsulated what a dangerously intense love affair is. Binoche, playing an emotionally broken, powerfully sensual, and mysterious character. The magnetism between Irons and Binoche is so potent, that it reaches out and abruptly pulls you in, and all of a sudden, you are there. It was brilliant. Then again, It IS Louis MAlle we are talking about...

20. Brad S.'s rating of the film Damage

A fascinating sequel to Invasion of the Body Snatchers. In an attempt to simulate human behavior, two pod people go about attempting to mimic an illicit affair. There’s some aerobics that vaguely resemble sex and I would have thought the acting was ridiculously mannered had they been portraying characters who beared any resemblance to actual people.

21. Jaspar Lamar Crabb's rating of the film Damage

Surely the most ridiculous sex scenes imaginable

22. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Damage

Si bien se trata de lo mejor de la ultima etapa de Louis Malle y, sin duda, de un film provocador e intenso, resulta imposible no soltar la carcajada en una deliciosa escena de humor involuntario, durante la cual, la esposa de Jeremy Irons le reclama a este por sus infidelidades con Juliette Binoche; viendo a Miranda Richardson en "topless", uno termina por justificar las motivaciones del personaje de Jeremy Irons.