1. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

Que laland ni que nada estuvo lalamentable

2. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

3. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

How sweet...How brave...What an entertaining movie

4. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

I cried with this masterpiece, Bjork is FENOMENAL

5. Joana Piçarra's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

Se tivesse o Lars Von Trier ao meu lado, depois de ter visto o filme, dava-lhe a maior sova da vida dele. Este Niilismo exacerbado, a ataraxia, a descrença na mudança, não há pachorrona.

6. DrFirestone's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

Lars von Trier has definitely found a secret recipe for exceptional film-making. Just like Dogville, this film offers humble visuals; acting varies in quality - with Björk definitely being a highlight here, but her British accent feels somewhat cringeworthy for a Czechoslovakian immigrant, it adds to the surreality of the whole though and those incredibly weird, amazing daydream drifts... Powerful ending. Top cinema.

7. Otastu1's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

I went into this film forgeting just how good Von Trier can be, the films where he can just lets the art be the provocatier and doesn’t shock for shocks sake are genuine masterpieces. Needless to say this movie bowled me over, it’s not only the gentle yet uncompromised Von Trier direction, Bjork is absolutely Oscar worthy as Selma and stands tall beside Deneuve and Stormare. Highly recommended.

8. Mia's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

This film makes me question what I thought was important for a film. The photography is not impressive, camera seems to be purposely nauseating, the story relies too heavily on melodrama and the performances, except for Björks are more or less mediocre. Nevertheless it is one of the most amazing films I have ever seen. Takes the question of what makes a movie good to another level!

9. chalktape's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

infantile and tiresome, but also charming at the same time

10. dreamseed's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

The film gets so emotionally piqued that you keep reminding yourself about the director just not to get carried away, just like wondering about god when things turn weird and awful. Who else has used so much raw emotion to such complex rhetorical effect? Like always VonTrier catches you by the gut and secures his hold till the very end. Never-ending tears of Job.

11. guillermo's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

This film fits George Steiner's theory of tragedy in a creative and solid manner. You can hear the wind of fate in each scene. Beautiful musical.

12. gld48's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

Powerful. I don’t think it needed the musical numbers although I guess it does break up the misery and injustice. Lars is a savage. Björk is incredible.

13. teresa romã's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

Was not expecting this film to be so immersive. I cried my eyes out without even noticing. Only Bjork could play this part.

14. Mohamed's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

This is a masterpiece, give it a chance. Bjork didn't get recognition from the academy wasn't even nominated that year!.

15. mimivulturul's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

16. Francisca's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

descobrir von trier aos 22 V

17. LomasEastwood's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

18. pumpkindraconis's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

Heavy as fuck. Björk is outstanding. Story is striking. Made me so lost in thoughts, something heavy sat on my stomach all throughout the movie. Everything about this is so unique for me

19. ebabehh's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

What happens when you live in your head? One of the only miserable musicals. Uncanny resemblance to Lhasa de Sela.

20. João R's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

Björk (and the main actors to be fair) deserves recognition for her performance. A un-doubtfully grim and dark musical that's betrayed for being discrepant in its core. The fantasies never agree with the tragedy that's presented to Selma's eyes. So, those musical sequences don't flatter the brutality of her faith (even if they're used as an armor); rather they deviate from her pain because they don't feel genuine.

21. marialpm's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

22. Max Swanson's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

A simultaneously baffling, enchanting, ludicrous and ultimately devastating film.

23. barış uçar's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

24. Francisco Félix's rating of the film Dancer in the Dark

i haven't cried sm watching a movie for v long time til now