1. Luca's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

2. John H. Nomedal's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

I watched the 3 hrs and 53minute cut the other day and it felt like watching a great Novel with the slow paced action,stillness of the landscapes,the indian language, the dusty prairies, and Costners best performance to date. A solid story well told with great cinematography by Dean Selmer who paints old colors on a wide canvas. A loud shout out to Graham Greene and Mary McDonnell whom makes the film better.

3. kris's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

i like Costners direction and take on this western.

4. Star Lord's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Balla coi lupi. Altro film che adora mio papà. Visto una volta e mi è piaciuto.

5. Francisco Mouraz's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Great movie until Costner shaves the moustache.

6. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

4.5 stars for the director's cut.

7. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Touching but very pretentious.

8. Clayton Wong's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Shockingly similar to James Cameron's Avatar. I see you, Costner.

9. elMar81's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Fatastico. La prima parte è incredibile, la seconda è forse un po' lenta ma resta comunque un capolavoro.

10. OwainCai's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Beautiful Cinematography.

11. MostlyDead's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

If I were you, I'd watch the extended cut. You would get a lot more of the story that way.

12. Luca Taurini's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Balla coi Lupi è un western moderno a cui non riesco a trovare difetti: la regia di Costner è perfetta, la fotografia monumentale e la colonna sonora epica. 7 Oscar più che meritati, 5*

13. Bibi Lamy's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

14. A:A's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

"It's a story about a white guy. And Indians are the T & A..." --John Trudell on Dances with Wolves. (the quote continues, "...but it gets promoted as being about native people or Indians, but it's not really - we're just backdrop." [From the documentary Reel Injun])

15. Subterranean Cinema's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Give Scorsese back the Oscar that you robbed from him, Costner.

16. Westley's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

"Yo, I'm really happy for you, I'mma let you finish, but GoodFellas was one of the best movies of all time."

17. VENIMOS LOS JODIMOS Y NOS FUIMOS's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Politicamente correcta y entretenida, pero nada màs. Esta cinta puso a su protagonista en los cuernos de la luna por algun tiempo, sin embargo, la "prometedora" carrera del actor y director se fue a la chingada cuando acepto el rol principal en Waterworld. A falta de chamba en Holywood, hoy resulta pateticamente cagado ver a Kevin Costner tratando de hacerle a la cantada. Ni pedo. La papa es la papa.

18. cinemaofdreams's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

A perfect Hollywood Western epic. Too bad it was all the way down hill from there on for Costner.

19. Ahmed Nabil's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

20. REH1101's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Aw hell, I just can't bring myself to give this one star.

21. roberto2112's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

I love how they have avatar as related film

22. Blue K, Custodian of the Cinema's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Kevin Costner's Sioux name should be "Makes Crap-tacular Movies."

23. jjterry's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

Why watch this when you can watch Avatar? CGI is where its at. Eventually there will be no real actors just CGI.

24. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Dances with Wolves

An engrossing western epic with intimate and poetical sensitivity and a wonderful score by John Barry. Kevin Costner is very good in his role and behind the cameras. Excellent directorial debut for this outstanding human drama