1. Sachin Chavan's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

I love stories of people who give their all to their life purpose. Maria is a great example of it. I was reminded of my personal counselling teacher who was 92 when I did the course under him (a catholic priest and psychologist). The work seeks into the being of such persons and just being with them you can feel it. The same with Maria and her dance - they are one.

2. msmichel's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

Eye popping final scene otherwise a bit of a snooze.

3. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

Maria and her dance therapy is great yet the editing of the documentary could be better.

4. captainfez's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

5. byron's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

6. Cronopio Tropecista's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

La historia de María es muy bella, así como el trabajo que hace, crea y vive, pero el documental cinematográficamente es muy malo, a excepción del final...

7. kokeshi's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

La musicalità ed il ritmo che ognuno di noi possiede è un fatto straordinario che io stessa ancora ignoro. Ma questo documentario è capace di aprirti ad un mondo nuovo.

8. affasf's rating of the film Dancing with Maria

A privileged director follows his privileged wife to a dance course, hold in South America, based on highly rhetoric and ‘staggering’ correspondence between nature rhythms and bodies. The alternate sequence with the Down syndrome boy playing with the puppet is valid though.