1. Heather Andersen Ower's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Yet another of those stupid double releases on the same story. The productions of 'Dangerous Liaisons' and 'Valmont' were so close that several of the actors were offered parts in both movies. The biggest problem with this one was Keanu Reeves. When I saw it in the theater people laughed when he made his entrance and talked like a surfer dude.

3. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Keanu Reeves - what an unfortunate choice

4. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

This film belongs to John Malkovich.

5. Vinicius Diniz's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Glenn Close. Apenas. Glenn. Close.

6. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Rewatched and re-loved. "You'll find the shame is like the pain: you only feel it once". One of my favorite films.

7. steeeeellaaaaa (Iulia N)'s rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

not your usual period drama, but really good story and oh god the acting is the best part of it

8. FISCHER's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Superbes interprétations de Glenn Close en marquise de Merteuil, de John Malkovich en vicomte de Valmont, de Michelle Pfeiffer en Madame de Tourvel et de Keanu Reeves dans le rôle du chevalier Danceny... www.cinefiches.com

9. anacecil's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Excelente !!! Para ver varias veces !!!! Muy buena dirección y unos escenarios preciosos.Un elenco de lujo, para una maravillosa historia de amor en medio de la superficialidad y vida burlesca.

10. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Eventually the makeup must come off-- and then what will you see?

11. Deiner's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

"It's Beyond My Control!". What a great film. Starting with the beautiful costumes, the impeccable set decoration, the hauntingly disturbing music, the magnificent dialogs, the sharp direction and the great acting (Mr. Reeves excluded, of course!). Glenn Close and John Malkovich especially are deliciously evil (and entertaining) in their respective roles and Michelle Pfeiffer is simply stunning as Madame de Tourvel.

12. Atzin Ortiz González's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Another personal favorite and a masterclass in adaptation. It's timeless themes talk to me in numerous ways and its production is exquisitely flawless. In a parallel world, Glenn Close would have an Oscar for this role. That last shot is anthological in every sense.

13. nein's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

I loved the ambiguity of Malkovich who easily pulled off both - his charm and maliciousness - in simple mimics. Still, Frears hasn't satisfied me completely. It lacked honesty. The movie, unlike the novel, hasn't really made an effort to make me believe in Vicomte's love towards Madame de Tourvel. The same thing happened with Marquise de Merteuil's love towards him. Looking forward to see Forman's Valmont.

14. peaches and plums's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

i watched this in a cold club while eating kfc last night all i can say about it is nice tits

15. anarresti's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

I think I like Frears version better. Don't ask me why, because I did not enjoy any of the movies so much that I would bother to see them again and compared them. It was a long time ago. Before I knew what cinema was. And now, I just know that I don't know.

16. Chequamegon's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

This tormented love story is all based on games and the romantic entertainment of the period. I recommend viewing it after examining Rococo paintings. The tragic end makes up for every dull moment.

17. Louise_Dietrich's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Call me crazy but I prefer Valmont over Dangerous Liaisons. There are parts I prefer in D.L,, like the ending, over Valmont, but I enjoyed the Valmont cast more. Especially Fairuza Balk and Henry Thomas. That relationship was largely ignored in D.L. which is a major fault with it.

18. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

19. Rosalie Bordeleau's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Le dernier plan de ce film me hante toujours. La boucle est bouclée avec brio.

20. Starts with a b's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Sex and scandal deliciously played by a fine lead cast.

21. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

It wasn't so easy to give life to characters who were described by Choderlos de Laclos only in letters. Hence, the importance of the casting which, with the exception perhaps of Keanu Reeves, is gorgeous. A film I watch and re-watch every five years or so. Masterpiece.

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

a miscast kills the premise, 6/10, my review: http://lasttimeisawdotcom.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/last-film-i-saw-dangerous-liaisons/

23. gatso's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

i really liked Close and Malkovich. Reading the book right now

24. Mikhael Tarigan's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Glenn Close is so deliciously evil and the screenplay is so juicy.