1. En Sangers Bøn's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Roger vadim is still faithful to his favorite thematic: venemous love relationship surrounded by a stylish and classy setting and renown actress beauties of his time...Not my favorite, a bit dated too but clever dialogues and violent seduction game. As usual Annette Stroyberg's ethereal presence, amazing expression and sweet voice are priceless.

2. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

OMG, this movie is so sexy! Part of the power of the story is how cruel the seduction is, and how incredibly desirable Madame Tourvel is. Let's face it, everyone is sexy and cool because they're French. My only problem is the comeuppance that Madame Merteuil gets.

3. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Artículo ("Cuadernos de jazz"): http://www.carlostejeda.com/2010_02_24_archive.html

4. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

Panonica, musique du trompettiste Clark TERRY, disparu en 2015, pour "Les Liaisons Dangereuses". Une merveille

5. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons

I wonder if anyone has compared Jeanne Moreau's sexually charged performance in this modern-dress version of the Laclos novel with Glenn Close's Cheshire Cat version in the period film. I think they are both effective but in entirely different ways. I find Moreau the more disturbing and exciting.

6. Altero's rating of the film Dangerous Liaisons