1. Carlos Tejeda's rating of the film Danny Collins

Artículo (suplemento cultural "It's playtime"): https://lamiradadealbert.wordpress.com/2016/03/04/danny-collins-al-pacino-fogelman/

2. auloel's rating of the film Danny Collins

Mixed feelings. Di satu sisi, film ini surprisingly good. Kemudian di beberapa bagian (kecil-kecil namun cukup banyak) terasa 'goyang'. But the thing is, how you end the story, right? 3.5 stars.

3. gigicogo's rating of the film Danny Collins

Mostruoso Al Pacino. Più invecchia più migliora. Il film è un po' lento e scontato (anche se segue la traccia di una storia vera) ma piacevole e a volte buffo. Un po' 'inno alla famiglia', un po' 'cambiare si può', un po' 'anche i duri hanno un cuore tenero'. Dunque clichè consolidati ma comunque validi per una storia che non vuol strappar lacrime, ma solo raccontare un pezzo di vita vera.

4. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Danny Collins

5. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Danny Collins

Flimsy but watchable due to great central performances from Pacino and Bening

6. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film Danny Collins

Riddled with clichés, but occasionaly touching. Never takes great artistic risks and never seems to be very interested in such complexities. Bening and Pacino revitalize the film everytime they share a scene.

7. Justwibi's rating of the film Danny Collins

fresh, funny and talented cast. but there is empytness inside.

8. TassiaB's rating of the film Danny Collins

Didn't expect that much, and I was actually surprised. I guess Al Pacino has a lot to do with it too.

9. Varun Saini's rating of the film Danny Collins

An Al Pacino classic.. Not a typical one though :)

10. Sophie Wilson Wardman's rating of the film Danny Collins

11. IV NEVER BEEN TO A RODEO's rating of the film Danny Collins

The man from TV The gonz was at southbank today I couldn't go That sucked

12. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Danny Collins

After “Stand Up Guys” and “The Humbling”, “Danny Collins” reinforces the aging theme as a persistent constituent of Al Pacino’s agenda. (2.5 stars)

13. ABVH's rating of the film Danny Collins

Nice little nostalgic lemonade. Nothing more.

14. eek's rating of the film Danny Collins

Surprisingly good, great performances. I love Bobby Cannavale

15. Jason's rating of the film Danny Collins

Emotional stories about men and their wives, lovers, prospective romantic partners don't make men weep, it is rather heartrending stories about parents and their offspring that do. Keep this in mind if you intend to get into the making-men-weep racket. Also: men don't generally like to pay money to be made to weep. I didn't weep, but Danny Collins gave me goosebumps. Goosebumps I paid for. You got a problem w/ that?

16. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Danny Collins

Adult dramas, espeically ones that are well-done, thoughtful, and nicely acted without sentimentality, are a rarirty, so anytime a movie like Danny Collins comes out, I'm sure to watch it. It's not amazingly good, but it's brilliantly acted and each character transcends ideas of supporting roles. They're thoughtful characters, not vacuous caricatures, and the whole film, like Pacino, has personality.