1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Dante's Peak

35/100 (İlgimi çeken bir konu ancak bir sürü mantık hatası, klişe, anlamsız sahne dolu. Muadili Volcano'dan iyi diyebilirim ancak.)

2. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Dante's Peak

Bad movie with a lot of unrealistic action set-pieces where the characters should have died a dozen times in the lava, smoke or the heat of the volcano. Brosnan tries to smile himself away from the film's problems by showing off his clean white teeth every second minute. It takes too long time to start too with a long whooping hour building up it's stereotypical characters that we know will perish in the catastrophe.

3. chanandre's rating of the film Dante's Peak

I had a 2-year stint back in high-school when i really wanted to be a geologist or a vulcanologist. Altho I sucked at math, the very nature of that work intrigued me a lot (like a few years before paleontology was my dream job). The Kraffts's death discouraged me. I love this story & its pre-CGI special effects. Brosnan's swag+charm (he owned the 90s)that hair of his should get a statue+Mayor Wando's multi-tasking <3

4. ManüelSilva's rating of the film Dante's Peak

Filme fraquinho mas o Pierce Brosnan é o meu herói - é vulcanólogo, tem razão e no fim fica com a miúda. Ajudou-me a adorar geologia.

5. spinninglovestory's rating of the film Dante's Peak