1. RJT's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

The steady, nuanced screenplay allows Binoche to sketch a character study vividly fleshed-out and unpredictable in her romantic trysts. Deceptively simple in its classical shot-reverse shot rhythms, every unadorned composition serves as a direct conduit to the roiling inner-life of the actress. Formal elements are chosen to accentuate the her shifting insecurities and pleasures in an elegant and empathic manner.

2. bryanvmh's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Credits come two minutes too soon, but the film has its moments

3. Matt Reddick's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

It reminded more of Rohmer's "flighty heroines", but I didn't get enough out of it. My least favorite Denis since Friday Night.

4. ebabehh's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

As much as the men in this film suck, we never see Isabelle gain meaning from her art, friends, or even daughter. She's portrayed as simultaneously desperate for love and unsure about how she feels about any of these men, letting them or others tell her how to think. So much empty, torturous talk and aimlessness. Is that what comes of being a self-indulgent, bourgeois artist fixated on unrealistic love ideals?

5. Francisca's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Um ensaio que reflete o desespero que todos nós vivemos, enquanto seres ambíguos e aburguesados que desejam mais do que sobrevivência. Desejo. O que faz todo o sentido dada a sua base, que é tão bem servida com estas conversas simples, como que a repetirem-se umas à outras, e com os planos fantásticos da Juliette Binoche. Que, tal como o final, está impecável!

6. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

I liked it FAR more than I thought I would. Isn't one of her best films? I mean its not a film of her you will remember but I can't say that I didn't connect deeply with the characters and didn't feel an intense connection to the situations because how she crafted them

7. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Lavoro della Denis che mi ha colpito meno

8. Lynch/Fellini's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Claire Denis is a great director, but this is one of her minor works- way too wordy and light for its own good. There are things to like about it, namely Denis' signature color palette and the performance by Juliette Binoche. It's not a bad film, just not a great film and a disappointment...

9. Louisa Savignon's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

10. GusLuana's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

I try to see films for what they are & only take into consideration who the diretor + actors are secondly. I found camera movements quite exaggerated at times, to the point of being distracted by it. Although I understood the vibe of the repeated dialogues, it can get irritating because it wasn't only on 1 or 2 scenes but in most of the film. In terms of character seems that not much got accomplished as conclusion.

11. Annie Gentil-Kraatz's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Some of the conversations are a bit long and bland but some of them and various situations are actually really funny. Juliette Binoche is playing this artist who knows and does not know at the same time what she wants in love and relationships. She puts up with unfaithful lovers (already married) and when she finally finds love, she is not sure it can work. Nice to see Gerard Depardieu at the end of it all...

12. Raluca Popescu's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

13. Aukse's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

14. Valentine's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

15. AugusteB's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Very entertaining (and moving). The film gets better and better the longer it lasts. And at the end when the credits start running in the middle of the final scene I felt, just like a counter-motion, the movie entering my life.

16. Joana China's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

it's a frustrating mess. but so is love.

17. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

18. chanandre's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Last film seen in 2017 (review in the making) . Juliette Binoche's has officially trumped Isabelle Huppert as France's greatest actress. Je suis désolé Isabelle. (review in the making)

19. Tawianne's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Wish I could give a negative note

20. José Neves's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Digital. From Barthes' "Fragments d'un discours amoureux", is made a romanesque(!) wordy script with the insufferability of seeing a mature actress redoing her 85 role in the film "Rendez Vous", emotionally chatting with male partners while observed by a rhetoric camera, immensely bourgeois, stressing an idea of sensibility. From "J'ai Pas Sommeil" until this movie, much was lost with Claire Denis.

21. Cláudio Martins da Silva Alves's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Denis and Binoche, how can anyone resist such a pairing? I certainly couldn't and was enchanted by this exploration of love, sex, desire and, most of all, an endless search for an idealized notion of romantic happiness that is perhaps above the reach of humanity. Exiting the theater, I asked myself how something so charming and apparently featherweight could also leave me drowning in unexpected despair. Loved it.

22. Isa Reis's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

Um argumento pobre, com diálogos muito frágeis e confusos. Mas... ai ai,.. o que seria do cinema, sem a Juliette?

23. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In

CINEMA, DCP _ A Binoche very convincing and a good script (overly critized) from Christine Angot, especially if you read it thinking of Barthes´ "Le discours amoureux". It is a real mess but life is a mess, the lovelife can be stressful, and this character reminded me of Marie Rivière in Rohmer´s "Le rayon vert". Fragile, confused, honest, sensitive, a tiny bit annoying as well. Very very french.

24. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Let the Sunshine In