1. Graham Ball's rating of the film Dark Horse

2. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Dark Horse

3. Bonnet Michel's rating of the film Dark Horse

4. pintobean's rating of the film Dark Horse

Brutally honest + a very special ending. A funny lil dose of reality.

5. antibody's rating of the film Dark Horse

i like selma blair, i didn't like this

6. Víctor H's rating of the film Dark Horse

Todd Solondz ha logrado un sello propio retratando lo "anormal" (es un decir, porque precisamente Solondz en cada película apunta a mostrar que es algo común) de una sociedad que vive en aparente felicidad.

7. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Dark Horse

Boring with a horrifying soundtrack.

8. lostlevel's rating of the film Dark Horse

Bizarre but oddly moving in the end. I'm not entirely sure what was real and though I'm sure the choice of soundtrack was deliberate I couldn't stand it.

9. Rui Oliveira's rating of the film Dark Horse

Beautiful, sad, funny and dark at the same time. Todd Solondz at his best. Loved it.

10. JCPJD's rating of the film Dark Horse

There are very few films made about these types of characters and there is a lot of love and compassion here. The clue is in the title - not much is going on here and the whole feels a little thin - but it stays true to itself all the way through. A great central performance by Jordan Gelber.

11. REBA M's rating of the film Dark Horse

An dry, bitter, grown-up Napoleon Dynamite. But like, not funny.

12. Magic Lantern Alison's rating of the film Dark Horse

Surprising. An interesting take on the genre. Very enjoyable!

13. davej's rating of the film Dark Horse

shit script - mess of a story - horrible soundtrack - I loved his happiness movie but this was really annoying - like some cheap USA show. empty-headed. very few redeeming features. piss off with your coke product placement. Maybe the blurred out Toys r us sign was OK

14. xanthe hamilton's rating of the film Dark Horse

perhaps the best Devil characterization film I've ever seen.

15. janh24's rating of the film Dark Horse

An odd film, but nonetheless highly watchable.

16. raggiodisole's rating of the film Dark Horse

a jumbled melange of dubious ideas about supposedly underdeveloped adults, not so much poking fun as deliberately refusing to make sense.

17. Ayesha Casely-Hayford's rating of the film Dark Horse

Great opening. There are times when I just need to watch a film like this to make me smile. "Are you for real...? You're not being ironic...? Like performance art?". Adolescence - it's not just for teenagers.

18. SiIencio's rating of the film Dark Horse

Madness as a refuge from reality, as a dark place with no exits, no windows. Under the surface, impregnating it all, Solondz's trademark critique of depressive Western culture and values. Solondz unravels this tragicomedy where, if anything, we will learn to sympathize with the underdog, appreciate the sweetness in madness and distrust the norm in reality.

19. Sophie's rating of the film Dark Horse

I wish this entire film was the dance scene at the beginning (this probably isn't the sentiment I should be coming away with!)

20. mattywuh's rating of the film Dark Horse

Although it is not without wit, and achingly familiar in some respects, the caricatures made Dark Horse difficult to engage with and ultimately left me feeling flat. Several rather memorable scenes felt as if they were wasted in this otherwise heavy-handed film.

21. Adam Rapley's rating of the film Dark Horse

Questionable acting; weak script.

22. Temi Cheke's rating of the film Dark Horse

I don't know how to feel about this film. There was something about it that made me watch to the end, the acting pulls you in and makes you stay. The music, however, killed me.

23. GreenROCK's rating of the film Dark Horse

I started to think MUBI does not care about their film choices.

24. katiestgeorge@gmail.com's rating of the film Dark Horse