1. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Dark Passage

2. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Dark Passage

Lauren, you're astonishingly beautiful. I love this film.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Dark Passage

Vincent Parry, accusé du meurtre de son épouse, s'échappe du pénitencier où il est détenu à tort. Recueilli par une jeune peintre, Irène Jansen, il va tenter de se disculper après avoir subi une opération de chirurgie esthétique lui donnant un nouveau visage ..... Bienvenu ! www.cinefiches.com

4. Guillermo Padilla's rating of the film Dark Passage

The initial 20 min was a real cinematic experience the employment of first person. But after that the movie goes to an abism.

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Dark Passage

6.7/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2QF

6. Risya's rating of the film Dark Passage

A dull Bogart-Bacall pairing. The story require too much suspension of disbelief. Supporting casts made it bearable to watch though.

7. Hugo Poderoso's rating of the film Dark Passage

The cityscapes add a harsh, violent background to Bogie's paranoia; the exterior shots have a strong architectural conception, shrinking the human figures, or emphasising vanishing points or height unevenness.

8. le Gars's rating of the film Dark Passage

9. Ryan Christopher Coleman's rating of the film Dark Passage

sorry to doodoo all over this, but apart from the pre-surgery POV camera-work and surgery dream sequence, this is an unbelievably dull movie -- i mean it, i cant believe how truly dull, uninspiringly written, and flabbily acted this movie was! 2 stars for Lauren's perfect face!

10. Zach Closs's rating of the film Dark Passage

The first half, told almost entirely via first-person, POV shots, is immersive, gripping stuff. The whole facial-reconstruction plot pays off in some novel, creepy ways, too -- I do love it when noir fucks with personal identity. Unfortunately detours into an uninteresting, exposition-dumping lover's row at a couple points, but Bogie and Bacall are consistently magnetic; the best I've ever seen the latter.

11. Maksym Rooban's rating of the film Dark Passage

Bogart here is too marvelous for words)

12. Aardsy's rating of the film Dark Passage

Strange and typical, all at once.

13. SpacePirate's rating of the film Dark Passage

Possibly my fav Bogey/Bacall film, this one sizzles. Essential

14. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Dark Passage

15. Log Lady's rating of the film Dark Passage

Well-executed POV scenes at the beginning promised something more than the rest ended up delivering. All in all a conventional film noir that drowns itself into the large mass of other better ones. Bogart & Bacall don't shine here as much as one would hope, but the look during the final scene is chilling.

16. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Dark Passage

The contrivances and coincidences are a bit clumsy at times but the interesting and often effective POV experiment, Bacall's casually tough sensuality (which the POV experiment allows us to linger on), the loving San Francisco cinematography, and the delightfully chewy supporting performances more than make up for it. Even for the hokey coda where we seem to returned for a visit to Rick's Cafe.

17. cbg/cbg's rating of the film Dark Passage

Caught this on TV last night. Excellent noir!!

18. Alex Denison's rating of the film Dark Passage

I wasn't convinced of Lauren Bacall's acting capacities until now. This is kind of an amazing film in its own subtle ways

19. Nelson Núñez's rating of the film Dark Passage

No llega a las alturas de El Sueño Eterno, pero me gustó más que Cayo Largo. El uso de la cámara subjetiva me pareció audaz y sorprendente (durante los primeros 37 minutos nunca vemos el rostro del protagonista de la historia). Agnes Moorehead hace una actuación notable en plan de mujer mezquina y resentida.

20. Mark Desrosiers's rating of the film Dark Passage

Bogart and Bacall post-consummation, and without chemistry.

21. Michele Andreoli's rating of the film Dark Passage

Seen yesterday..I think is one of the greatest noir..

22. Ingrid Bergman's rating of the film Dark Passage

Not one of my favourite Bogart movies by any means but definitely worth watching for the interesting storyline and great acting. Bogart and Bacall are always a dynamic duo.

23. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Dark Passage

The subjective camera is best used in this film. Bogart isn't at his best and the plot is ludicrous, but the pleasant ending and chemistry between the couple make it a pretty good noir.

24. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Dark Passage

A good chance to watch Bogart and Bacall getting emotional. I found this noir quite entertaining but some events and decisions made by the characters were a tad far fetched, and the ending was too pleasing for my taste.