1. Ann Burden's rating of the film Dark Skies

2. MAO1's rating of the film Dark Skies

3. Daniel Iván's rating of the film Dark Skies

Flat, would be the idea. Flat as a cheap UFO.

4. Eric Smith's rating of the film Dark Skies

There isn't a single thing done in this movie that an alien or ghost movie before it hasn't done. J.K. Simmons plays an alien expert in this movie. He actually explains the very basic details of aliens to the main characters, and their reaction is "Wow, I didn't know about any of this." EVERYBODY KNOWS ABOUT ALL OF THIS ALREADY. A whole shitload of better movies have explained it all before.

5. SiIencio's rating of the film Dark Skies

Great directors have proven sufficiently that it does not take much to inflict horror & fear on the innocent viewer. However Stewart doesn't pull any string despite aliens depicted as something more than a physical presence with dark intentions, a collection of horrific postures & an interesting initial premise. Here we often don't seem to know what is going on or why & the end is a bland horrible Lynch-esque puzzle.

6. Pymo's rating of the film Dark Skies

Aliens or a Mad mind? Aliens...

7. spiderliliez's rating of the film Dark Skies

Alien stories just don't scare me like ghost stories do. In this case, I just call them suspense-thrillers, and never 'horror'. That's just how my brain works. That being said, the suspense factor is good, the story was not overly done, and the characters were actually thinking like real people. I still think horror and suspense-thrillers are the hardest films to perfect, and "Dark Skies" had fairly done a good job.

8. dominique s.'s rating of the film Dark Skies

This was actually pretty good. It was better than most R-rated movies. The acting wasn't bad, but the plot was kind of underwhelming. Also, the ending was totally unnecessary.

9. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film Dark Skies

10. In Space's rating of the film Dark Skies

This movie really makes you think that Alien really exist! So terrifying! Good movies!

11. Duarte Lima's rating of the film Dark Skies

people don't know how to create suspense anymore. same thing for horror and sci fi. such a waste.

12. cacophagy's rating of the film Dark Skies

0/5 I must be a masochist.

13. msmichel's rating of the film Dark Skies

Performances overcome a script that runs out of gas far too soon in this horror film from director Scott Stewart. Film is a hybrid of "Paranormal Activity", "Communion" and Cronenberg style body horror. Keri Russell and Josh Hamilton are both very good here in this tale of a family being terrorized by something they can't explain. Pretty good concept overall that simply runs out of steam and is marred by its ending.

14. Beefy's rating of the film Dark Skies

Decent spooky atmosphere and good acting by Russell almost make up for characters whose decisions make no sense and an unnecessary twist ending that adds nothing to the film.

15. Cinematic's rating of the film Dark Skies

As Charles Fort said: "The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property". I like that it wasn't overly explicit but more ominous, so the aliens aren't just a physical menace but they also embody the idea of a higher power playing with our karma and punishing the human race for the sins we keep in our collective memory. I like 'The Box' better in that regard, though.

16. Westley's rating of the film Dark Skies

Surprisingly good. Contains some interesting political subtext as well.

17. Tatiana Boucherville's rating of the film Dark Skies

Uma estrela pela temática e só.

18. Stephane Tanaka's rating of the film Dark Skies

always the same shit. change ghosts and possessed child to aliens, oh what a difference! and don't change the stupid reactions seen in every single stupid american horror movies, nor the bad actors, the cam in the rooms blablabla. -_-

19. Corriel's rating of the film Dark Skies

Some originality and really good thrills.

20. Mark Garrett's rating of the film Dark Skies

Amusing forays into J.K. Simmons as a conspiracy theorist and gaping family members twitching towards the sky flavor a surprisingly disturbing (given the end) and surprisingly watchable film that exhausts its concept and surrenders to the twist-ending that makes little sense.

21. Evan Schafer's rating of the film Dark Skies

I will say up front that the fifth star was dropped because of the ending to "Dark Skies". Other than that, there are few alien-related films that actually have managed to keep me on the edge of my seat without bursting out in laughter. There was actual content here, with a detailed story as to why and how these aliens are invading Earth. Keri Russell also provides a surprisingly good performance here. See it once.