1. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Dark Touch

A wildly uneven experience with scenes of ingenuity and urgency while others dragged the pace down to a crawl. Apart from this there are too many holes in plot progression and logic to make this as good as it could have been. Still there are good actors here, solid production design and pretty good score.

2. dave gunn's rating of the film Dark Touch

This didn't quite work, unfortunately. I found myself more fascinated by the little girl's obvious trauma, and how it manifested itself through her powers. I even found more satisfaction in the thought that maybe she would be an avenger for abused children everywhere. But weighted down by its determination to be just another horror movie, it took easy routes that left me disappointed.

3. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film Dark Touch

Well, I know Marina De Van always has a clear idea about the theoretic premises of her movies, but the mean end with the inversion of roles between abuser and abused doesn't play well here. Given how many movies have been developed on the matter, this one fails to impress although the director developed an interesting and sophisticated visual approach during the years gone since In My Skin.

4. Ostermyers's rating of the film Dark Touch

Marina De Van keep going her strange cinema. But this was darker and she gives us an obscure tale.

5. Nick Schwab's rating of the film Dark Touch

Despite the high social commentary about child abuse and a good concept, the slack pacing and monochromatic direction really hurts this film as it feels both heavy handed in tone and uninviting in emotion despite being chock-full of dramatic scenes. Something here feels too obtuse in method that makes it feel distant instead of involving. De Van's In My Skin was a masterpiece, this film feels uncertain.

6. tomasfreitas's rating of the film Dark Touch

7. João R's rating of the film Dark Touch

A dare to watch, even though it's not fully filled up with gory scenes. Its objective is not to simply scare but to make us experience deeper fears and to confront real monsters.

8. nargs_au's rating of the film Dark Touch

Has some amazing scenes but that still didn't save this average film, I do admire how unique it is tho.

9. MATTEO BITTANTI's rating of the film Dark Touch