1. Sina Habibi's rating of the film Dark Water

2. yuju's rating of the film Dark Water

Even this movie has flaws of course, I enjoyed it because I have read the manga first, and I was curious on how they will give form to it as a film form.

3. FISCHER's rating of the film Dark Water

Intéressant remake du film éponyme japonais réalisé trois années auparavant par le cinéaste Hidéo Nakata, qui ne démérite nullement face à l'original conçu avec une tendance plus marquée vers l'angoisse et la peur, alors que l'oeuvre de Walter Salles prend ses marques plutôt dans un climat, une impalpable atmosphère sourdement angoissante. Affaire de goût et de frissons, selon ses appréciations... www.cinefiches.com

4. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Dark Water

5. _cmb's rating of the film Dark Water

2.5* I liked the themes the film tries to explore and connecting the mother's past with the current events, but wasn't too happy with the execution and direction they ended up taking it in. Overall, I think there were some good moments, but it had potential to be greater. Still have to check out the original to see if it went any differently.

6. João Estevens's rating of the film Dark Water

7. wiwitaek's rating of the film Dark Water

Angelo Badalamenti brought me here

8. Tlr Creme Org's rating of the film Dark Water

Look it's that Japanese lady and her kid, but she moved to America and it also rains there

9. f-nanda's rating of the film Dark Water