1. Mariana Basílio's rating of the film Date Night

2. Pavel Dumitrescu's rating of the film Date Night

3. magali de lepeleere's rating of the film Date Night

Started out funny, then turned wtf real quick

4. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Date Night

by the way: steve and tina are more like roomates than husband and wife

5. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Date Night

A fun and unassuming flick with little in the way of originality but an endearong leading couple. I enjoyed this more than I thought for sure.

6. Chevalier de Pas's rating of the film Date Night

Thinking that Im a 21 one year old and probably not in target, I have to say I quite liked it. Amazing leads, everyone else was a bit meh, except Detective Arroyo. Enjoyed it for what it was.

7. AuRevoirShosanna's rating of the film Date Night

Like most of the comments on this film I will begin by saying that I watched Date Night solely for the leading roles (Carell and Fey) and I will end it by stating that it was completely worth it.

8. Aqeel23's rating of the film Date Night

VERY FUNNY ITS A GOOD ONE OF FOR A COMEDY, BITS OF UNREALISM BUT THATS WHAT MAKES IT FUNNIER.

9. rowdyman's rating of the film Date Night

A couple of chuckles; not as good as you'd hope, not as bad as most critics claim. Generally disappointing and felt like light television fare.

10. Jason Chan's rating of the film Date Night

Gal Gadot and B deserve a bigger role...

11. M. Ikhwanul Karim's rating of the film Date Night

Rewatched it tonite after first view in like... a couple of years ago or something. I thought I've rated it, but turns out I haven't, so here it is. Well, despite some plotholes and other flaws, still enjoy it just like my first watch. Love to see Carell and Fey together at one screen. They definitely need to do another movie together someday.

12. Dave's rating of the film Date Night

One of the dumbest movies I've seen in a LONG time. Not funny at all.

13. yuriwalker's rating of the film Date Night

Steve carell dan Tina fey dah kayak suami istri beneran aja deh,banyak yang bilang ini film mirip the hangover,boro2 mirip the hangover,ini versi hancur dan sekasta dengan Due Date in my opinion ya...in my opinion.

14. terrastrana's rating of the film Date Night

Steve Carell and Tina Fey have excellent comedic timing. However, I didn't think they had much onscreen chemistry as a married couple. Somehow I was expecting more from this film.

15. davideramilli's rating of the film Date Night

quite funny. gave it one extra star for: the car chase; tina&steve; bloopers at the end

16. Altero's rating of the film Date Night

Wendy: You have no idea what it is like to be a teenage girl having your first period under Taliban rule. Phil Foster: That is true. And neither do you. "I’m strangling in the noose of sameness"

17. gencorkun's rating of the film Date Night

Not much more to say. Waste of time

18. Luisa Betancourt's rating of the film Date Night

19. Anne's rating of the film Date Night

Unfortunately, it didn't really make me laugh.

20. Thresk's rating of the film Date Night

That's really interesting Jeremy, but I'm gonna go home and look at my vagina with a hand mirror.

21. nothere's rating of the film Date Night

Carell and Fey makes this film work. Pedestrian everything else really makes it more forgettable than it should be.

22. WeirdHair's rating of the film Date Night

Watched it for the two leads Tina Fey and Steve Carell. Its a fun movie and I wouldn't mind watching it again. If you like the Fosters from the start (which I did, from the moment they played "What's the story"), then you would be invested into the movie. And it is fun.

23. Zmaja's rating of the film Date Night

24. Pedro Franceschini's rating of the film Date Night

Nice comedy; it certainly is worthy a few laughs. Carell and Fey are great together.