1. Riccardo's rating of the film David and Lisa

"We can't stop time, David, all we can do is use it"

2. SpacePirate's rating of the film David and Lisa

De Silva returns from the blacklist in a strong performance in atouching tale. Performances are strong across the board, & film handles mental health issues w/ a surprisingly deft hand for the time. Foreshadows the frankness of One Flew Over..., but maintains a bittersweet romance feel throughout. Perhaps having family who struggle w/ mental health issues made it hit me more deeply. Not sure. Either way, 4 stars.

3. Aardsy's rating of the film David and Lisa

Got me looking so crazy right now.

4. Daniel S.'s rating of the film David and Lisa

First Frank Perry film. I liked the gap between the security of the psychiatric hospital and the harrowing atmosphere of the life in the city. Recommended.

5. FISCHER's rating of the film David and Lisa

Une oeuvre sensible et poignante sur le thème de la folie et de la rédemption par l'amour. www.cinefiches.com

6. subtonal's rating of the film David and Lisa

7. Michael Zyx MH Claes's rating of the film David and Lisa

8. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film David and Lisa

9. Polyglot's rating of the film David and Lisa

A film for the loveable loners and eccentric weirdos. My kind of people.

10. anschyn's rating of the film David and Lisa

11. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film David and Lisa

12. Angela Edwards's rating of the film David and Lisa

An unexpected charmer and very moving. I thought this film would be utterly schmaltzy. Maybe it was to a degree, and I just watched it at the right time, in the perfect mood; I love when that happens.

13. Frankly, Mr. Shankly's rating of the film David and Lisa

What a lovely and heart-whelming film. There's something quite unique and genuine in these friendship/romance stories set in mental institutions. It's like Harold and Maude have met each other in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. So sad few people knows it. "If you're normal, who wants to be normal?". Oh, the misfits!

14. Doc Block's rating of the film David and Lisa

15. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film David and Lisa

underrated pure love story. if you like benny & joon or harold and maude, you really love this one.

16. Jon's rating of the film David and Lisa

I wish it had been called David and Simon.

17. Nosada's rating of the film David and Lisa

Utterly brilliant and charming!