1. João Rocha's rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

The problem is, why bring all that circunstances to David Brent life? The depression, the music,... I really had some god laughs with the begining of the movie, some really good The Office vibes, but after that, meh...

2. babycakesromero's rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

i'm giving it a two cos i kinda feel sorry for it otherwise it would have been less. its actually very sad a lot of the time but not sure its ever actually funny. in fact, it leaves you feeling pretty depressed which i'm not sure is the objective of comedy. pretty certain its not.

3. HKFanatic's rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

Perhaps I'm biased in that I consider "The Office" to be an essentially perfect piece of television art, with a neat bow of an ending, but it seems a shame for Ricky Gervais to follow up that fondly remembered show with a halfhearted Netflix special that feels created solely to be even more bleak and cruel than "The Office," and to strike a blow against perceived 'political correctness.' So...mission accomplished?

4. SafeStanding's rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

Gervais is superb as Brent but let down by a sadly wooden supporting cast, funny in parts but cringeworthy in the main. Could have been so much better.

5. Mailloux's rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

Too much quality content for a DVD bonus feature, but not enough quality for a stand alone movie - it's Ricky Gervais so you round it up to 3 stars.

6. Ryan327's rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

7. Slow Immersion [Joe]'s rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

The office was one of the most important shows in my life and the first comedy I liked; but this is really poor. Almost like concert/tour footage comedy.

8. Gareth Jones's rating of the film David Brent: Life on the Road

I am a big fan of Ricky Gervais as David Brent in The Office which is one of my all-time favourite TV shows. I therefore had high hopes for this movie and expected some fantastically entertaining cringe moments and big laughs. However, I came away feeling very disappointed and not especially entertained. The Office this isn't.