1. Dogville59's rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time

Very interesting. I learned a lot about Dawson City and the gold rush however I would have liked to learn more about the films themselves. Who were the directors, were any important to film history etc?

2. EdieEmm's rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time

Everything I love about Morrison films; in ecstatic synthesis. Eg embodied theoretical explorations of time, via the elegant formalism carrying the narrative (which itself is captivating, & turns on similar themes). Or embodied qualities of flicker & decay; hypnotic & visceral, eg via brilliant sound (itself calibrated to the decay) Unf! I didn't watch so much as commune w/ the film. Left elated. Deeply satisfying.

3. Bryan Hickman's rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time

Interesting and informative but only so much excitement can be derived from a two hour "in memoriam" segment

4. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time

My vote for best found footage horror movie ever made. You have to experience this film in order to see how with such ease it merges the history of a region story with that of the lost films wjich are used in their distorted glory to haunting effect.

5. Il secondo maestro del revolver's rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time

6. Sarah E. Fonseca's rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time

A film as beautifully silent as the unearthed films that serve as its subject. Best documentary I've seen in years.

7. Samuel T.'s rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time

4.5 I went into this blindly, expecting another montage of found footage with score. What's delivered is somewhat of a breakthrough- a documentary in a more conventional sense, in that it conveys with text and photos- but Bill also often uses sequences from the unearthed archive to illustrate the historical narratives at hand. Fascinating, incredibly informative, and, as always, visually immersive; not to be missed.

8. ugur's rating of the film Dawson City: Frozen Time