1. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Day of Anger

the intro is my new alarm ringtone

2. Landen Celano's rating of the film Day of Anger

Lee Van Cleef looks weird with dirt covering his face.

3. Feng Ling's rating of the film Day of Anger

The echoing of the lessons were cool (except the second one, that was not dropping a pistol by any standard, Scott should have been shot at). The last low angle shot was nice, but I would love a classic camera back zoom-in shot for the close up right after. In the end, the judge won. There were a few cliché but such is the way of genre film I guess.

4. the_mentaculus's rating of the film Day of Anger

More proof that Van Cleef, in his element, was as slick as an overused trigger. What's well-worn still has character. The ending to this tale starts to get a little jumpy, but the denouement is great: after all is said and killed, the blind will lead the blind - towards nothing in particular.

5. mpho3's rating of the film Day of Anger

Never beg another man. Never trust anyone. Never get between a gun and its target. Punches are like bullets; always make the first ones count. If you wound a man, you’d better kill him. Accept all challenges, no matter the cost otherwise you've already lost. When you start killing, you’ll find you can't stop unless you toss your gun through a window and walk away hand in hand with a half blind man.

6. Joe Pryweller's rating of the film Day of Anger

Wow, how great is this film? It set the stage for future spaghetti western, with the idea of an older mentor tutoring a young, sharpshooting pupil, before they are pulled apart (think Van Cleef in A Fistful of Dollars). A great morality play, not just for its message about the emptiness of a gunslinging life but also about revenge for being an abused orphan. Since Germans made this, can we call it a Spaetzle Western?

7. corycorycorycory's rating of the film Day of Anger

8. Zac Weber's rating of the film Day of Anger

The colorful intro animation is a work of art in and of itself. The dialogue is unsurprisingly clunky at times, but there are some really great shots, including Lee Van Clef's epic stroll in to town.

9. 2multo's rating of the film Day of Anger

This Spaghetti was filling.

10. thivai abhor's rating of the film Day of Anger

Damn, that was a full bore action film of the best kind! Lee Van Cleef demonstrates why he is at the top of the list of actors that physically emanate a sense of danger, while pulling off a charismatic appeal - perfect for this role!

11. Bernardo Anderson's rating of the film Day of Anger

Even though it plays out like a typical Italian Western, it feels much more authentic than that. I think it may be because we are so aware of it's inauthenticity that we view it as a play. And what a fun play it is.

12. jamesey's rating of the film Day of Anger

I can't believe I hadn't seen this but this movies slingshots straight into the action and doesn't relent. The characters are great and the story has a predictable twist that I was still excited to see play out. Watch this if you want to see some serious gun-slinging with great spaghetti western one-liners.

13. Mark Neuffer's rating of the film Day of Anger

This movie was a great deal of fun, a mind-bending medley of Sicily and Arizona. What a treat to see a spaghetti-infused version of the "Battle of the Not-So-OK Corral!" At times, the young hero of the film looks more like an escapee a Monkees concert than a shootist equipped with Doc Holliday's six-gun. The film is, er...a blast!

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Day of Anger

Hands down one of the best spaghetti westerns ever made

15. Alexandre Roy's rating of the film Day of Anger

Pure Lee Van Cleef. What started out like a classic revenge tale turned into a nuanced story where you can't really decide who you want to root for, which I loved. There were even subtexts of criticism of America and racial/social segregation. Brutal, gripping and very well directed.

16. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Day of Anger

17. Amadeus Magnus's rating of the film Day of Anger

Three words: "Doc Holliday's Gun." Best Spaghetti I've ever seen (with Django) after Leone's.