1. colortear's rating of the film Daybreakers

2. AlexOgi's rating of the film Daybreakers

Film starts good, i have to say is the most intelligent and well scripted vampire film I have ever seen. But the last 40 min lost me completely, it didnt make any sense at all anymore. Between 2 and 3 stars.

3. Michael Diers's rating of the film Daybreakers

Etwas zu viel Hochglanzoptik verschiebt den interessanten Plot des Films ein wenig in Richtung Mainstream und nimmt der Thematik zu viel Düsternis. Daher sind drei von fünf Sternen für 98 Minuten Kinounterhaltung mit Action angebracht.

4. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Daybreakers

5. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Daybreakers

The film has some good basic ideas, but it is over-stylized with coloration and feels pathetic with cheap looking exploding bodies or vampire holocaust sequences underlined by somewhat pompous music.

6. lostlevel's rating of the film Daybreakers

Not that bad really, it's watchable and compared to most modern vampire based outings pretty different.

7. Ethan's rating of the film Daybreakers

This was a decent vampire film that offered some really cool stuff.

8. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Daybreakers

9. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Daybreakers

Ridiculous, and not in a particularly good way.

10. anarresti's rating of the film Daybreakers

(spoiler)Very interesting angle for the vampires against humans cenario. The Spierig brothers created a (near)post-apocalyptic world, not too much unlike what we would see in some zombie flicks. This was 2009, the year True Blood's second season would premiere. Long before Neil Jordan's 2012 and Jarmusch' 2013 contributions to the vampire cinema collection. And yet I'd add it to those rare inovative bold titles.

11. God_Schizo's rating of the film Daybreakers

Too bad the plot and directing are not as good as the cast.

12. Vitaly Altoiz's rating of the film Daybreakers

This mediocre film completely steals main plot points from David Sosnowski 2004 novel "Vamped" and then completely drops the ball by not doing anything interesting or innovating with the material at hand.

13. Olivia Reneé Saldívar's rating of the film Daybreakers

Wow. The blah-ness of Ethan hawk and hermione was staggering. The scary vampires were interesting...probably should have explored that instead.

14. like2sleep's rating of the film Daybreakers

the vampire world getting the choice 2 be cured from using humans like animals is like a parallel 2 real life where humans have the chance 2 stop eating animals

15. Myles O'Mara's rating of the film Daybreakers

I enjoyed thinking about the civil struggles of a vampire society, specifically the dissociation between vampires who had enough blood and vampires who did not have enough blood, behaving almost as separate species when deprived of what was essential for "civilized" conduct. I also enjoyed the strategem in resolving vampire civil struggles ie capture more humans, develop a blood substitute, cure vampiricism.

16. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Daybreakers

It had some serious potential but idiotic dialogue and some corny direction, towards the end in particular really ruined it.

17. LoverofLeCinema's rating of the film Daybreakers

One of the best ways I killed 100 minutes that year.

18. lasers8oclock's rating of the film Daybreakers

Could have been great! Wasn't.

19. Henrique Amud's rating of the film Daybreakers

Well, that wasn't well written.

20. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Daybreakers

i thought the movie was pretty good until the whole Christian imagery thing (baptism, phoenix, etc) started getting really out of control. then the movie stopped being so good.

21. Norman1706's rating of the film Daybreakers

Interesting idea! Society run by Vampires. Real Vampires.

22. Eingya's rating of the film Daybreakers

Nice idea, but the movie is really less than mediocre.

23. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Daybreakers

Could have been just what was needed to turn the Twilight & such fad around. Cool concept, bad execution. How it attracted Hawke, Dafoe and Neill is a mystery to me.

24. ineffable.epithet's rating of the film Daybreakers

There was a point during Daybreakers that my friend and I, as well as about half of the theater, actually stood up thinking the movie had abruptly ended. That is not a good sign. It ended in earnest a short while later, somehow still managing to avoid resolution. "Oh, they're driving away now. Okay." We left the theater with a laugh, and not in a good way.