1. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Daydream Nation

I don't know what else to say but "I liked it!" yep.

2. sputnixed's rating of the film Daydream Nation

"That's the problem - you see god once and suddenly you have divine permission to act like an asshole."

3. Rita Souza Dias's rating of the film Daydream Nation

4. jenifferp's rating of the film Daydream Nation

5. msmichel's rating of the film Daydream Nation

Impressive debut from director Michael Goldbach with a pitch perfect performance by Kat Dennings delivering on the promise she's shown in several pictures. The film perfectly captures that nihilistic feel of living in a dead end town where the only escape is drug induced. Dennings transplanted character takes us through "the year that everything happened" with a fair degree of wit and mature reflection.

6. Surrealcinema's rating of the film Daydream Nation

Contradictory film. Some good actions, very good photography, ambients: sort of a indie film. Shame for some stupid USA teenage cliches of party and highschool like a typical highschool comedy. She rocks, better to see Charlie Bartlett all the way.

7. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Daydream Nation

wow, this movie has a very surprising development - very fateful, dramatic & also some funny moments.

8. Diogo Xará's rating of the film Daydream Nation

Um enredo interessante, efeitos especiais e "sub-plots" que prometiam um bom filme, se não fosse pela terrível representação dos actores principais. Para fãs de Sonic Youth - sim, o título é uma referência ao álbum, e sim, aparecem algumas músicas na banda sonora.

9. joaomoita's rating of the film Daydream Nation

10. Andreea's rating of the film Daydream Nation

when i'm on will you leave me on

11. Yellnikoff Vermetti's rating of the film Daydream Nation

3 stars + 1 superlative soundtrack = 4

12. courtneylesueur's rating of the film Daydream Nation

13. J. O.'s rating of the film Daydream Nation

Funny moments punctuate an overall sweet story that seems to be a little confused about its own execution. The shadow-laden warm look to most scenes wasn't as distracting as it could have been, which is good, but the hand-drawn title card type transitions were a little out of place - or maybe just under-used. In the end, it was cute and enjoyable and tied up nicely with a bow.

14. shannon roulet's rating of the film Daydream Nation

A surprisingly good film. At times it was a little too sappy and left a cliche taste in my mouth, but other then that, most of the movie (especially the writing) was pretty impressive.

15. Jack Lineman's rating of the film Daydream Nation

It's actually not bad but most of the narration is a little embarrassing but I gave it four stars.

16. Sarah's rating of the film Daydream Nation

What a special film! Dark and twisted but also very sexy. Reece Thompson is awkward and cute while Josh Lucas is...well...unbelievably handsome and somewhat deranged. But it's the writing that makes this movie work. Full of quotable lines and interesting insights into the minds of a town gone hysterical. 5 stars.

17. Isabelle's rating of the film Daydream Nation

Just finished watching this! Stunning. "The sexual revolution is like any other revolution...there's going to be casualties."

18. Vera Wurst's rating of the film Daydream Nation

"Things don't need to last forever to be perfect"

19. Devon's rating of the film Daydream Nation

Loved it! Very under rated film. Poetic and dark and pretty sexy too. Not at all like Donnie Darko -- I don't know why anyone would think that. Highly recommended.

20. Westley's rating of the film Daydream Nation

I couldn't even finish this movie it was so bad. This movie thinks that it's really cool and clever and hip, but really it's the exact opposite of that. It's nothing more than a bad rip-off of Donnie Darko. (And I love Donnie Darko.)

21. Eloi MV's rating of the film Daydream Nation

I hope this feature a soundtrack by the Sonic Youth album of the same name..!!

22. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film Daydream Nation

this film is quite entertaining, especially the fact that one of the male characters is named thurston and the first song heard from this film is "kool thing" by sonic youth. geddit?

23. don's rating of the film Daydream Nation