1. DSPRKY's rating of the film Daydreaming

I've always preferred Radiohead's music to their music videos, but this is one where both stand up even after almost a year.

2. Cherry's rating of the film Daydreaming

This song is the only good thing to happen in my life in the past 18 months- again if you think this is an exaggeration you don't know me. (Well of course you don't this is MUBI nobody knows each other in real life.) Honestly this whole album saved me and continues to save me- and with all that's occurred I feel more affinity with Thom's lyrics than ever.

3. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Daydreaming

4. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Daydreaming

5. Ameille's rating of the film Daydreaming

6. Karo's rating of the film Daydreaming

cant separate this song from the video anymore

7. goulton green's rating of the film Daydreaming

Fantastic location for the opening scene: entering the whale belly. I keep reading the rooms of his life.

8. Rininta Irientantya's rating of the film Daydreaming

by the power of yorke and anderson

9. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Daydreaming

Sintonia óbvia, quero mais.

10. Wasunan T's rating of the film Daydreaming

11. Zac Weber's rating of the film Daydreaming

The meta-narrative of daydreaming is punctuated by the evocative music and the motif of coming and going in a clouded subconscious state. The allusion to Plato's Allegory of the Cave is obvious, so the takeaway seems to be a certain peace with alienation. Still, the image of Thom curling up next to the fire felt trite for a PTA direction. Saw it on the big screen at the Music Box in Chicago.

12. oanagavriloiu's rating of the film Daydreaming

thom yorke is the love of my life. (one of 'em)

13. Lintang A.'s rating of the film Daydreaming

Great Music. Great Video. What should i say more?

14. Sara Marques's rating of the film Daydreaming

15. Jeremiah Johnson's rating of the film Daydreaming

The infinite search, constantly opening doors. Reversal of Plato's cave - thom yorke rather goes back in the cave.

16. Mariana Filipa's rating of the film Daydreaming

17. filmcapsule's rating of the film Daydreaming

Thom's cryptic little half-smile is really interesting...

18. Blumes's rating of the film Daydreaming

The snow sequence was interesting.

19. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Daydreaming

"Dreamers, they never learn."

20. come-in-alone's rating of the film Daydreaming

Really hope Radiohead/Jonny Greenwood and PTA are never going to stop to collab together, seriously. Bliss for eyes and ears.

21. Chichago_'s rating of the film Daydreaming

This music video makes me anxious, lost, and feeling sick.

22. lndah's rating of the film Daydreaming

perfect song to crawl on to a comfy bed after long and exhausting day

23. Severus Snape's rating of the film Daydreaming

24. saitosouta's rating of the film Daydreaming

Seeing this, I'm very excited with how deeply connected "Daydreaming" is with Joanna Newsam's "Sapokanikan" & how arranging-two-mirrors they are. Both shares magnificent tracking shot like "Magnolia," but in former this shot works for Newsom to be angelically ingenuous & say "I'm free!" but in latter works as claustrophobic nightmare like Alan Clarke-ish minimal touch. I heard beautiful resonance in them, beautiful.