1. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

2. okty1's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

5/5 A masterful, beautifully shot, strongly resonant film where a series of interconnected heartbroken and conflicted characters hurt each other in an endless vicious cycle of unfulfilled longings and loose ends. This is Wong Kar Wai at its most pessimistic, while Chungking Express, 4 years later, is him at its most optimistic, where love is just around the corner.

3. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

4. Henrique Barbosa Justini's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

todo o cinema de wong é sobre os desencontros no tempo. como se, ao encontrar o verdadeiro amor, as pessoas não soubessem reconhecê-lo, mergulhadas num mundo disforme em descompasso com a possibilidade real de afeto.

5. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

8.0/10, my review: https://wp.me/p1eXom-3v3 “DAYS OF BEING WILD presages Wong's future auteurist ascension, as we would know by now, the best is yet to come."

6. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

7. Josh's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

Wong Kar Wai approximates the feeling of unrequited love better than any other filmmaker, full stop.

8. Naoya Kugimiya's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

9. 상빈 윤's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

10. a Smith's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

I once heard a story about a bird with no legs

11. Salma's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

12. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

This movie captures something of the mood, the rhythm, and the pathos of life. Or at least, my life. Plus it's just one of the coolest movies. Almost all of WKW movies are among the coolest movies of all time. A movie both as timeless and time haunted as the name suggests it would be. One of the GOAT. Real talk.

13. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

14. Nachtreich's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

15. DenoResandono's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

Watching DAYS OF BEING WILD is like having a dream. As if - it took me to somewhere that I've never been. But that place is familiar to me. Maybe it's because Christopher Doyle's wonderful cinematography. I think director Wong Kar-Wai nailed it with this movie. DAYS OF BEING WILD perfectly captured human's emotion from its actors/actresses. It also succeed to capture human's restlessness and every problems of them...

16. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

In the Mood for Empty Rainy Gloomy Love. Wong is a hopeless romantic.

17. mooloo's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

i guess i'm watching one Wong Kar-Wai film a night now? but i'm really enjoying it, his style has enamoured me. similarly to others i am left questioning the last scene. Happy Together is next hopefully

18. DanielSpeight's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

19. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

Love a good mommy issues film!

20. kinotopia's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

something special happens here as you drift dreamlike from moment to moment. there's a sort of austerity and sincerity that might not be expected.

21. mimivulturul's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

22. Etl Galcés's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

23. João Portalegre's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

so I guess there's several different versions of this? the very last scene on the one I watched had Tony Leung getting ready to go out, and the implications on that scene and how it connects to "in the mood for love" are amazing. this film, though, feels like a lesser, though much more ambitious, version of its sequel - the best part about it, however, is just how much better it makes this trilogy, in the long run.

24. Marjan Mar's rating of the film Days of Being Wild

I used to think there was a kind of bird that, once born, would keep flying until death. The fact is that the bird hasn't gone anywhere. It was dead from the beginning.