1. FISCHER's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Une oeuvre noire et pessimiste, qui serait de beaucoup la préférée du metteur en scène, ne versant jamais dans le démonstratif ou la moralisation à outrance... www.cinefiches.com

2. pirri's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

3. Muhamad Tegar Pratama Putra's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

4. Muraki's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

so realistic. jack lemmon is one of my favorite actors as well.

5. Blumes's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

"I want things to look prettier than they are."

6. SpacePirate's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Lemmon is unreal in this one. Best depiction of alcoholism I have seen, trumps Lost Weekend

7. A47's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

"Together in heaven." Good one to split a bottle of wine with your loved one to. Starts as a seedy romantic comedy and gets pulled down by the bottle, devolving into a drunk drama. Nice and dirty. Great hair, acting and direction. The first half of the script is a bit clunky. Wish there were more movies that dealt with personal problems in relationships in this way... "I want things to look prettier than they are."

8. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

La historia empieza como una anécdota y le sigue un romance. Lo que se espera es pues una de esas historias de amor apropiadas por dos personajes carismáticos aunque también melancólicos. Lo último persevera, pero lo resto se va diluyendo. "Días de vino..." es el relato sobre un matrimonio degradándose por un vicio, uno que nació con esa misma anécdota y fue avanzando paso lento y seguro. Un filme real y destructor.

9. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

"It's still the same thing: dissatisfaction with what is supposed to be The American Dream." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2014/05/episode-15.html

10. knockkneed's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

exposed like an episode of Louie

11. yasdnil's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Very impressed with Jack Lemmon, especially since this film is the first time I've seen him in a serious role. Both he and Remick had captivating performances, although occasionally comedic. I was slightly surprised the ending happened the way it did, which was nonetheless heartbreaking.

12. mjgildea's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

3 1/2 out of 5 stars. Amazing acting and filmmaking but a seriously tough watch. For as amazing as Jack Lemmon's performance (Remick's, too) was, I kept thinking of his role of Baxter from The Apartment in a dark timeline. I couldn't get through the entire thing in one sitting but it was worth it. Amazing ending, too.

13. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

★★★★ breaking the habit.

14. Sudipto Basu's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Those jumps in the story are so damn good. I love the exploration of the whole modern society thing in the first half so much.

15. Andrei Herea's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Majestic! The acting is simply sublime. The cinematography involves a marvelous play of light/shadows throughout, defining the film together with a notably harmonious relationship between the pace, mood and atmosphere of the film, creating all in all an intense experience that gives the necessary depth and power to an already masterfully-written script. The ending left me speechless...

16. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Overlong and somewhat dated (unlike the classic The Lost Weekend) drama but is worth watching just for Lemmon's phenomenal but uneven performance and it's uncompromising ending.

17. CGI Baby's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Amiable in the beginning, but its forced characterizations and awkward tonal mishmash waste what could've been a deeply felt portrayal of alcoholism.

18. rrrno's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

Joya del cine, Jack y Lee que mancuerna! la película lastima que el cine norteamericano fue devorado por Hollywood.

19. Ally the Manic Listmaker's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

20. Owen Sound's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

More people need to talk about Lee Remick in Days of Wine and Roses.

21. oldfilmsflicker's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses

I think this is maybe one of the saddest movies I've ever seen.

22. Berjuan's rating of the film Days of Wine and Roses