1. João R's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I found nothing really exceptional here, but it's a joyful spin with reliable performances, also being aesthetically pleasing and musically astonishing.

2. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Linklater as true documentarian, which is not to say he is a filmmaker committed to realism as a mode of representation. At his best, Linklater resembles John Ford in his insistence on each shot being a vignette of portraiture, gestural clarity, & clarity of line deliverance, a little movie in & of itself. Like the Straubs, Linklater often takes interest in freedom vs. oppression within an authoritative environment.

3. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

loved it when i was 16 and i still remeber it

4. Maudy Puteri Agusdina's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Oh jadi disini toh inspirasinya Can't Hardly Wait...

5. Danuski's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

3.8 As it goes on you realize the plot is not going anywhere, it's inconclusive though at the same time so consistent. The actors did great and the characters feel incredibly real despite the absence of psychological depth. Costumes and photography are pure eyegasm. Very enjoyable! (Loved finding out the old roots of McConaughey's "alright" )

6. Walker's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

It's been said many times before, but what a FUN movie to watch! I love hanging out with these characters.

7. Lewis Taylor's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Bubbling, wholesome and surprisingly elegiac. Felt wise about the halcyon days of youth in a way rarely seen in your typical high school film fodder. Certainly struck a chord here.

8. Ramzi's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Just checked the wikipedia page and there was a quote from Linklater about the low stakes drama of teenage life, and that's absolutely spot on.

9. cinebaby's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

10. jooley's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Cool and fun. It may be unlike any highschool experience that I can relate to, but for a slice of life, it's really entertaining and has a spring in its step, unlike Linklater's stuffier works. Not to say that there isn't some of the trademark contemplative dialogue to sink your teeth into in there as well. Also, great soundtrack, as expected.

11. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Rewatched and re-loved. Can't wait to see Everybody Wants Some!!

12. DenoResandono's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

One of the Richard Linklater's earliest movie. DAZED AND CONFUSED is perfectly captured - the teenage life in the middle of 1970's, especially American teenagers. It's funny, hilarious, and moving. The actors and actresses did a stellar job. I can never forget Matthew McConaughey's character and his "Allright, allright, allright" quote. IMO, this movie is an epic. But in a smaller scale. Shame, I wasn't born in 70's.

13. yulyasemenova's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Guess this can be rally cool if you're teen. But still rather boring. Only young beautiful actors are nice - especially Jovovich.

14. Dimitris Jb's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Would you look at this fucking town, man? It's dead.

15. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Nice soundtrack but just felt like I'd seen it all before.

16. Fabiha's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

"I'd like to quit thinking of the present as some minor, insignificant preamble to something else."

17. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

"All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself."

18. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

19. Alden's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

After a few days of having watched it this one has grown on me to the top, a lot of spontaneous moments have turned into memories. Many secondaries glow to the point I've IDMB'ed them. I love the girls: they all show character and none is a man-trophy. Close to the end, some lines wipe off any accusation of nostalgia. The next scene makes clear it's all about the bonds. I found it smarter, rougher than Lucas' film.

20. Florine T.'s rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Only guys guys guyyyyyys in this movie! Writers just don't care about at least one interesting girl character. Boring

21. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

.5 for the vibes and the 70's-80's trueness

22. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Alright, alright, alright. Thats enough.

23. truffraud's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

so accurate. i don't miss high school at all.

24. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

American adolescent tribal rituals.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7