1. Pango's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I can see why it's a cult film, but it didn't resonate with me personally, maybe because I haven't grown up in the US in the 70's. What I learn from all these American films about teenagers is that there isn't any worse place on Earth than an American High School. It's like Guantanamo.

2. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Featuring a superb soundtrack (especially for Aerosmith fans), lots of wonderful little moments and a fractured, interweaving series of character arcs, Dazed And Confused compares favourably to that other coming-of-age classic, American Graffiti. Linklater directs well, and gets himself a superb cast to work with.

3. Juurakkotukka's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

4. tinderness's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Jemand sagte, Heimat kann auch die Zeit sein, in der du dich zuhause fühlst. 1976 war diese Zeit: schon die Songs in Linklaters Film genügen, um diese Heimat zu beschreiben. Es ist nicht die Handlung als es die kleinen Gesten des Filmes sind, die diese Heimat einer Jugend erzeugen. Die Zeichnung der Charaktere, die liebevollen Details, die emotionalen Irrungen und das kleine Aufbegehren beschreiben sie. Slow down!

5. arsch's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

what a trip! wow. I feel the summer! I feel the heat and the slaps! my ass is getting red.. uhhh

6. Elinor Lewy's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Fun and just the right kind of nostalgic with a great cast and stellar music.

7. Shane Ewen's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Saved by the Bell for the stoner generation.

8. Ludovic72's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Devenu (plus ou moins) culte pour les amateurs de films indépendants made in USA, "Dazed and Confused" transmet à fond l'état d'esprit d'une certaine jeunesse des années 70. On sent presque les (très nombreux) joints et la bière, on tape du pied au son d'Aerosmith et d'Alice Cooper, on admire les couleurs et les looks. L'immersion est réussie, les messages passent bien... mais le scénario manque un peu de surprises.

9. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

3,5 Une belle observation, mais c'est drôlement lent pour une jeunesse aussi active.

10. Jifa TM's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

90/100 great film, i wish i could be there with them. this is a film that shows us that we have to live life with our friends with no complications. Good message

11. João R.'s rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I found nothing really exceptional here, but it's a joyful spin with reliable performances, also being aesthetically pleasing and musically astonishing.

12. Warren Spratley's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Linklater as true documentarian, which is not to say he is a filmmaker committed to realism as a mode of representation. At his best, Linklater resembles John Ford in his insistence on each shot being a vignette of portraiture, gestural clarity, & clarity of line deliverance, a little movie in & of itself. Like the Straubs, Linklater often takes interest in freedom vs. oppression within an authoritative environment.

13. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Wow Linklarter really invented High School. We love a king. With a perfect stoners soundtrack, teen angst, humiliation and pledging is a film that captures the best and worst of the 70s hippie youth experience.

14. Catarina Monteiro's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

loved it when i was 16 and i still remeber it

15. pengecut kau suripto's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Oh jadi disini toh inspirasinya Can't Hardly Wait...

16. Danuski's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

3.8 As it goes on you realize the plot is not going anywhere, it's inconclusive though at the same time so consistent. The actors did great and the characters feel incredibly real despite the absence of psychological depth. Costumes and photography are pure eyegasm. Very enjoyable! (Loved finding out the old roots of McConaughey's "alright" )

17. Walker's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

It's been said many times before, but what a FUN movie to watch! I love hanging out with these characters.

18. Lewis Taylor's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Bubbling, wholesome and surprisingly elegiac. Felt wise about the halcyon days of youth in a way rarely seen in your typical high school film fodder. Certainly struck a chord here.

19. Ramzi's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Just checked the wikipedia page and there was a quote from Linklater about the low stakes drama of teenage life, and that's absolutely spot on.

20. cinebaby's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

21. jooley's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Cool and fun. It may be unlike any highschool experience that I can relate to, but for a slice of life, it's really entertaining and has a spring in its step, unlike Linklater's stuffier works. Not to say that there isn't some of the trademark contemplative dialogue to sink your teeth into in there as well. Also, great soundtrack, as expected.

22. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Rewatched and re-loved. Can't wait to see Everybody Wants Some!!

23. DenoResandono's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

One of the Richard Linklater's earliest movie. DAZED AND CONFUSED is perfectly captured - the teenage life in the middle of 1970's, especially American teenagers. It's funny, hilarious, and moving. The actors and actresses did a stellar job. I can never forget Matthew McConaughey's character and his "Allright, allright, allright" quote. IMO, this movie is an epic. But in a smaller scale. Shame, I wasn't born in 70's.

24. yulyasemenova's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Guess this can be rally cool if you're teen. But still rather boring. Only young beautiful actors are nice - especially Jovovich.