1. Dimitris Jb's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Would you look at this fucking town, man? It's dead.

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Nice soundtrack but just felt like I'd seen it all before.

3. spAce__'s rating of the film Dazed and Confused

"I'd like to quit thinking of the present as some minor, insignificant preamble to something else."

4. surgery-ethic's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

"All I'm saying is that if I ever start referring to these as the best years of my life - remind me to kill myself."

5. Loud Rocks's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

6. Alden's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

After a few days of having watched it this one has grown on me to the top, a lot of spontaneous moments have turned into memories. Many secondaries glow to the point I've IDMB'ed them. I love the girls: they all show character and none is a man-trophy. Close to the end, some lines wipe off any accusation of nostalgia. The next scene makes clear it's all about the bonds. I found it smarter, rougher than Lucas' film.

7. Florine T.'s rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Only guys guys guyyyyyys in this movie! Writers just don't care about at least one interesting girl character. Boring

8. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

.5 for the vibes and the 70's-80's trueness

9. JoãoMoura's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Alright, alright, alright. Thats enough.

10. truffraud's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

so accurate. i don't miss high school at all.

11. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

American adolescent tribal rituals.

12. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

13. Dan's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Probably the greatest soundtrack ever in a film, and one of the more entertaining high school party films. Matthew McConaughey was born for this role.

14. Amjack's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

alright alright alright! best teen movie

15. Joana Carolina's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Matthew McConaughey is such a meme in this movie. And that's almost the only reason i like this. Besides all the teen rebellion and emancipation.

16. Bob's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

It creates a reflection of reality with its naturalistic approach and improvised storytelling while also reaches to what could be the heart of Saturday night in a perfect setting of the mid 70s. And there's no need for powerhouse performances when there's a group of characters that are varied and strong enough to evoke memories of conversations and people that may never happened, wrapped in an everlasting nostalgia.

17. Chris's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

the little brother (mitch) was a terrible actor, ruined every scene he was in

18. zohen lux's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

this is the reason i founded the group I HATE RICHARD LINKLATER on facebook

19. papasnickers's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

"George Washington was in a cult, and the cult was into aliens, man."

20. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

A stoner anthem that resonates in you nerve endings. The simplest way to describe this movie is that it feels alive. The movement, physical and verbal, flow and make the viewer truly apart of the journey. Nothing happens but that is what the point is. It feels like life with a kick ass soundtrack and existential banter. A sonnet to teenage boredom.

21. Georgia Christodoulou's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

22. wiwitaek's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I as daze and confused as them

23. dyinguniverse's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

24. aliflostfat's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

the best hangout movie ever