1. aliflostfat's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

the best hangout movie ever

2. gld48's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Maybe I saw it at the wrong time but it was so languid for me. Two stars for McConnaughey.

3. allexandra's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

4. Sneerwell's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

quirky and hilarious. nostalgic even if you have no idea what the teenage life in America of 1976 was like, because it smells like universal teen spirit. would love to giggle and marvel a bit more at the Intellectual Trio dialogues, philosophical and silly at the same time - that is, truly Linklaterian. anyway, D&C is a 100-minute purest joy of youth drive and devil-may-carishness.

5. tommy cruise's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

US HIGH SCHOOLS SUCK BIG TIME

6. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

American Graffiti gets a Texan makeover.

7. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

8. Mcpeer's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

A pleasure trove of nostalgia, milieu, and high school social angst. In the same vein as George Lucas's American Graffiti, Dazed and Confused is a love letter to a specific time and place that resonates through its universal understanding of growth and youth. A beautiful collage of coming of age vignettes that transcends it's time and place. If you went to school in '76 or '06, this will find a way into your heart.

9. Steve Pulaski's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

If I could trade my hair for Pink's, I would be so happy.

10. hgabriel84's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Put some ice on it. After that, there's nothing a few beers won't take care of.

11. James Mackin's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

We all love this movie. We keep getting older, but it stays the same age. Haha, yes it does.

12. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." Alright alight alright

13. kris's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

14. smndvdcl's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Distinctive rites-of-passage film. Worth an anachronistic watch from time-to-time.

15. Ethan's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Linklater is another director who's films feel like real life. An art house film disguised as a stoner comedy, that is why Linklater is so great, he makes enjoyable movies that can stack up with the best of them.

16. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

"I want to dance!" Perhaps rough around the edges, but this captures experiences I know well.

17. haugenlars's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

18. SpacePirate's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

19. Trunfos's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

20. Jason Av's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

21. Samuel Andrade's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

22. Vincent T's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

23. Dorabella's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Reminds me of Over the Edge of course. Great coming of age narrative. I LOVED Parker Posey's character, lol.

24. matteo carini's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

A sparkling generational portrait, one flaw: a bit too short. Funny to see some of the now well known actors as they used to be in their youth...