1. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

2. caitlin.f's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

overrated, but still entertaining.

3. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

4. femme qui dort's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

5. HSBilly's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

6. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I watched this on my last day of school and I can I say that I did not spent my day like them// amazing movie~

7. Aditya Pratama's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

8. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I really wanted to like this movie but it felt a little aimless and I couldn't really connect with the characters. Good soundtracks

9. laissez-faire's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

10. Carl Penguin's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

11. Esra Yılmaz's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I love the way how Linklater tells his stories this movie included

12. Caesar✨'s rating of the film Dazed and Confused

i watched this super drunk and kept thinking different actors were the same people and got really confused

13. Jimmi HRS's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

An essential cult classic maybe, but don't go in expecting anything more than any other teen highschool movie. It isn't a great film but its fun and It did make me long for a time that I never experienced, and I loved being transported back to that era. I guess theres a reason its a classic.

14. prairiegirl's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

seen it a hundred times and i still love it

15. astygianelysium's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

the script is full of thought and thrill, and the mood it evokes is general enough to include those who never had such ~high~ school experiences. but don't you get the feeling that Linklater's trying a little too hard to make it last?

16. ñiñiñi's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Muy adolescente, en un buen sentido. Freaks and geeks

17. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Dazed and Confused

18. angelicidea's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Perfectly evoking the feeling of early summer days towards the end of the school year

19. Joe Hackman's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Love. I'm embarrassed to admit that it took a double bill with Boyhood and a Linklater Q&A for me to finally watch this, but boy was it great. The characters are all so fully-realized, you really do feel like you're eavesdropping. It's also real fun to see these big actors (Affleck, McConnaughey, Jovovich) so young. Parker Posey and Wiley Wiggins steal the show.

20. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

Definitely top my list of best high school movie

21. Ingrid Aldama's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

I bought this at wal-mart without knowing what it was about... I never regret that decision. This film is very good, the soundtrack encapsules the era, the situations are both funny, but just the right amount, and at times reflective, somehow.

22. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

One of a handful of films I could watch again and again

23. DaisyJ's rating of the film Dazed and Confused

This is the 90's "American Graffiti", only better. Great plot, soundtrack and acting. This could also be the 90's "Fast Times at Ridgemont High", because you can play "spot the future star".

24. yoan's rating of the film Dazed and Confused