1. Bob's rating of the film Dead & Buried

Conventional plot is here to deceive that this is just another murder mystery, but once the movie justifies its R rating and true horror is presented, shock value reaches heights even for genre enthusiasts. Nicely captured feeling of dread is partially ruined with somewhat silly dialogues, generic motivations and over the top performance by the lead actor - still, a recommendable picture for casual horror fans.

2. kartina obskura's rating of the film Dead & Buried

3. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Dead & Buried

4. CarlosEsquives's rating of the film Dead & Buried

"La noche de los muertos vivientes", "Peeping Tom", "Los ojos sin rostro" son algunos filmes que recoje Sherman para realizar su historia, incluyendo además un guiño a "The shining". Partiéndo desde la clásica fórmula de un pueblo maldito, el director genera una especie de thriller detectivesco y de inclinaciones macabras. El final es como una remembranza (más fatalista) a los finales del cine de terror de los 50's

5. nothere's rating of the film Dead & Buried

6. Mathias Palmberg's rating of the film Dead & Buried

An OK time waster. The movie has a weird and foreboding tone which I enjoyed alot. The acting is however really lame, and Farentino overacts and chew the scenery in some scenes that makes your eyes bleed. The story is ludicrous and corny but gets points for being off the wall and strange at least.

7. Lthm2's rating of the film Dead & Buried

This is not a horror movie, this is horror filmmaking at its best. This has some of the best shots in the field, accompanied by a real cinematography. Robert Englund really played in more classics than meets the eyes.

8. gloryofistanbul's rating of the film Dead & Buried

A sleeper hit,great atmosphere and effects,better than most films from that era that were overhyped.A fine twist to end it all

9. Heidi Anderson's rating of the film Dead & Buried

Points for creativity and weirdness.

10. Kyle Chiba's rating of the film Dead & Buried

Good movie, I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this one, and some of the kill scenes were great. I felt like it could've been classic with a stronger third act though. Nonetheless I had a good time watching it, and I'd probably watch it again.