1. lessthanzero's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

Susan was strong in this one, but I would have given her the Oscar for Thelma and Louise.

2. smndvdcl's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

The humanity of even the most criminal in society resounds. Also, this film is a damning indictment of the death penalty. Harrowing viewing, immersive performances and a challenge over how to make justice really work in a broken society.

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

Not the most subtle film, but one brief exchange near the end has entered my personal pantheon-- the face of the other, acknowledged.

4. Trunfos's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

5. bieup's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

no. this is not how people work.

6. - Caltiki -'s rating of the film Dead Man Walking

7. tenonder's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

8. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Dead Man Walking

9. Tigrão's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

What a duet of actors. Phenomenal power between Penn and Sarandon.

10. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

11. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

12. Nathan Demers's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

13. sandracine's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

One of my favorite films. I could watch Penn and Sarandon play off each other all day long, The supporting cast was good too.

14. ΞRIC B∆D TASTΞ's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

at the end, we all loose the mask & the feel to remorse. great acting by the main actors.

15. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

A difficult film that doesn't give any easy answers.

16. Igor Ramos's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

A movie that is surprisingly unpretentious and non judgemental on its take about a very delicate matter, that still fractures societies around the world. Susan Sarandon and Sean Penn have very strong roles and even if all hope is lost almost right from the start, there's still a long path to be done in search for the truth and redemption. Long after it ends, the message still resonates with you.

17. João Daniel Oliveira's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

"Os Últimos Passos de um Homem" ***

18. ExitBxC's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

It takes one of the most complex issues of our time (along with Tony Kaye's "Lake of Fire") and treats it with the respect it deserves. It's not a film "of style", who cares? It's a film of people. And to watch Sean Penn do what he does (without being able to use his hands, arms, body, he's shackled most of the movie) is remarkable. It offers no answers, for there are none. Everyone is right & everyone is wrong.

19. David M.K.'s rating of the film Dead Man Walking

Event though it's very TV movie-ish in its visual aesthetic, Dead Man Walking -- bolstered by an affecting story and two great performances -- never fails to make me cry. And that's saying something because I'm a frigid, emotionally-stunted bitch. The last half hour is well-nigh transcendent.

20. Nutter Jr's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

Tim Robbins does a brilliant job of placing questions for viewers to answer on whether it is ethical to murder a murderer. Sarandn and Penn give award winning performances.

21. Andhika Eka Buana's rating of the film Dead Man Walking

this is what you'd get when Sarandon and Penn both at top of their game.,an emotional roller coaster that shouldn't be missed !